PDA

View Full Version : Surprise Anniversary Trip - Day 3

Cinderelley
05-12-2009, 12:24 PM
DH woke me up around 9. I ordered room service for breakfast, and we got ready to go. DS19 called me and wished me a Happy Mother's Day. It was good to hear his voice. I could hear the family next door when they were leaving to go to Disneyland. The little ones were all excited, and I was happy for them. It was an uneventful trip back to the airport. The flight was really bumpy though. I'm terrified of flying, and that didn't help much. DH told me to close my eyes and pretend that we were on Grizzly River Rapids. Amazingly, that's pretty much what it felt like. When we landed our plane went left and right and left again. The crew wished us a Happy Mother's Day, and I felt like telling them that it was since we were all alive now that we had landed.
Out to our van and flat tire. DH put the spare on and away we went. It took us at least twice as long to get home, since we had to take the surface streets. When we arrived, my other kids had baked me a chocolate cake. MMMMMMM! It was still warm even. It was a great way to end a great weekend.

NotaGeek
05-12-2009, 12:46 PM
Thanks for the report. Sorry there's was so much you didn't like, but it seems you still had fun! :mickey:

Cinderelley
05-12-2009, 01:02 PM
Yeah, I still had a great time. It is just hard to get used to the changes. But all my favorites are there - Pirates, Haunted Mansion, Big Thunder, Splash Mountain, Peter Pan, etc.

Marilyn Michetti
05-15-2009, 12:12 PM
Great report. I really loved DLR. I say, lets jump in my Prius one day and just disappear for a few days? YEAH????

Cinderelley
05-15-2009, 01:47 PM
Great report. I really loved DLR. I say, lets jump in my Prius one day and just disappear for a few days? YEAH????

Just drive by and kidnap me ;)

pdrlkr
06-03-2009, 10:28 AM
Thanks for the Report! :smickey:

DizNee143
06-10-2009, 03:04 PM
what a great ending to a wonderful weekend..
well could of done without the bumpy plane right..but you guys made it home..so all is good!! thanx for sharing!! :mickey:

Lizzie
06-30-2009, 10:26 PM
Thanks for the report sounds like a great weekend.