PDA

View Full Version : Dolphin to Kidani ? Help !!

ramftbl
05-12-2009, 12:09 PM
Hello All.
We will be dropping off our rental car upon our arrival at the Dolphin hotel, but we are staying at the new Kidani Village at Animal Kingdom. Does anyone know the best/quickest way to get from the Dolphin back to Kidani ? Thanks to all who respond !

ThanxForNoticin
05-12-2009, 12:26 PM
When you arrive at the Dolphin, will you have all your luggage? If not, the easiest route from the Dolphin to AKL is to walk or boat from the Dolphin to Hollywood Studios. At DHS, hop a bus to AKL. It's probably a 10-15 minute walk to DHS from the Dolphin,

If you are carrying lots of bags, the I would either recommend you drop all that stuff off at Kidani first, then return the car - OR - grab a cab from Dolphin to AKL.

PlutoPlanet
05-12-2009, 12:28 PM
I recommend you walk to DHS, then take the Disney bus to AKL. If you have luggage, you may want to drop it off at AKL first.

streets of paris
05-12-2009, 07:56 PM
agree, drop luggage and check-in people @ kidani.

then driver only goes to dolphin, walks to DHS, and takes bus to kadani.

TheRustyScupper
05-13-2009, 09:59 AM
Does anyone know the best/quickest way to get from the Dolphin back to Kidani ?

1) Just take a taxi along with the lugggage.
2) Why waste the time and effort to drop the luggage?

Disney_Barbie
05-13-2009, 03:09 PM
We're doing the exact oposite. We have a split stay & are starting off our trip @ Kidani & then moving over to the Swan for the last couple of nights. We hate driving & rental cars, so we always use disney transit or car services to get around on our trip.
We booked Quicksliver (intecot sponsers:mickey:) to come pick us up @ Kidani & bring us to the Swan for a grand total of $15! Granted, it's probably about the same price to take a taxi, but I always MUCH prefer the ease of a towncar & those drivers vs. Taxi drivers. Plus, I'm a big planner, I'd much prefer someone w/ my name on a sign all ready to go (and prepaid) over flagging down a cab.
But, FYI - if you just wanna catch a cab, it won't be an issue, there is always several of them right outside the entrance to both the Swan & the Dolphin.