PDA

View Full Version : good places for food when staying at Sheraton Safari Lake Buena Vista

mason123
05-12-2009, 10:35 AM
we love places like the olive garden, giordanos, and have tried sizzler for breakfast, and steak and shake

we are not a fan of shoneys or the golden coral, because the food is too salty.

where do you reccomend?

many thanks mason123.

Spartan_Jeff
05-14-2009, 03:50 PM
I know there is an Olive Garden, and TGI Fridays right there and a Sizzler. There is a Crab House and on Palm Parkway which was good. there is also a Bahama Breeze that was good down the road. Also seems like there was a macaroni grill near by as well. If it is still there, behind 7-11 is a place called Steak and Ale? It was really good as well. Good luck

mason123
05-18-2009, 09:37 AM
some great suggestions will try some of these out.

we will use mainly the hotels transport or the odd cab ,

one time we came back from the golden corral, we had a taxi driver who was drunk, he turned into the hotel turned back out again, we eventually got back.

another time we came back from dolly parton, told the driver where we were staying and he went towards seaworld and another hotel only i noticed this because i remember the roads so well.

one final time , our transport from epcot came and the driver was new he never mentioned we he knew he was going there and we got stranded, and had to pay a hefty fee to get back, the hotel had to pay back the money for this.