PDA

View Full Version : ADR for dinner, or dinner and lunch too?

Live4WDW
05-11-2009, 09:52 PM
Hello all.:mickey: Since DW and I are going in Nov and Dec for a 6/7 stay with the premium plan, and would like to have lunch sometimes at a TS restaurant is it advisable to make an ADR for lunch also, or just dinner. First timer here. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you very much.:)

madandmaksmom
05-11-2009, 10:09 PM
ADRs are strongly recommended for all TS meals, especially any of the really popular places. Personally, I would book everything I could in advance. :mickey:

dizneefan67
05-11-2009, 10:31 PM
Since I worked for WDW before I have SOME inside info most don't know, but regarding your question, I must agree with your reply from Madandmaksmom and make ADR's for BOTH lunch & dinner...always better safe than sorry, right!?

Have a magical trip!

Will:mickey:

SBETigg
05-12-2009, 07:24 AM
ADRs are best advised for all table service meals. I've seen walk-ups turned away at lunch and breakfast, and not always at what I perceived to be among the most popular dining places. You're going to find that it's a lot of food and it will really slow you down, though you do have the opportunity to try a lot of great places. I would try to schedule meals as far apart as possible and work in some Signature dining. California Grill, Narcoossee's, Flying Fish, Citricos, Jiko-- all wonderful.