PDA

View Full Version : If a park has the PM EMH, is the same park busy in the AM?

Gregandmel
05-11-2009, 08:57 PM
If a park has an evening EMH listed, do you think the park is quiet(er) in the morning? For those of you that take advantage of the EMH's, do you skip that park in the morning because you know you'll be there in the evening probably pretty late?

Also - Monday is listed as one of the busier days for MK, but if it has EMH the night before (on a Sunday night - open till about 1am) do you think it'll be quieter the next morning?

Any thoughts? Thank so much!!!! :mickey:

tjstrike
05-11-2009, 11:54 PM
We didn't really notice the parks to be any less crowded in the a.m on the days that were listed as p.m EMH's. What we did was went at park opening the next day after a p.m EMH. Also, the parks that we did go to p.m EMH quieted down considerable after an hour or so after regular closing time.

SBETigg
05-12-2009, 06:34 AM
I answer your question with a yes, from my observation. We used the strategy of visiting a park the morning after that park's pm emh and that park was always pretty quiet the next morning, maybe not all day but in the morning, early afternoon hours. Of course, it could have just been our perception or the fact that parks are quieter in the morning anyway. We like to have the park hopper feature so we can take advantage of leaving a park if it gets too crowded in favor of other parks. We also like to take advantage of later EMH hours sometimes after spending the day at another park.

Mousemates
05-12-2009, 07:16 AM
I answer your question with a yes, from my observation. We used the strategy of visiting a park the morning after that park's pm emh and that park was always pretty quiet the next morning, maybe not all day but in the morning, early afternoon hours. SBETigg

This has been our observation as well...with one caveat....which is when it is a super busy time of year...say christmas to news years, spring break, etc...the MK is still super busy, even after an evening EMH.

BMan62
05-12-2009, 07:35 AM
If I am reading your question correctly - the park that has evening EMH tends to be less busy in the morning of the day they host evening EMH. People tend to go elsewhere during the early part of the day knowing that they will be spending more time in that park later in the day.

That said, I still would think that the park with EMH evening will be close to "normal" attendance by noon, with crowds getting heavier until normal closing time.

DizneyRox
05-12-2009, 07:51 AM
The wildcard is I think a lot of people are opting out of park hopping, so in order to get into EMH at night, they would be limited to visiting that park during the day.

I've noticed no difference in crowds the next morning after an EMH the night before. I usually go during holiday times, and it definitely doesn't matter. MK is always a zoo. I would play on MK being busy regardless.

SBETigg
05-12-2009, 09:18 AM
If I am reading your question correctly - the park that has evening EMH tends to be less busy in the morning of the day they host evening EMH. People tend to go elsewhere during the early part of the day knowing that they will be spending more time in that park later in the day.

That said, I still would think that the park with EMH evening will be close to "normal" attendance by noon, with crowds getting heavier until normal closing time.

Ohhh. Thanks. I interpreted the question wrong. I would say the morning is quieter, but it heats up fast. People who opt against the hopper feature will often choose the EMH park to be their all day park, making parks with any EMH usually the busiest parks of the day. We find crowds are lower on the morning after a PM EMH, which is what I thought the op was asking.