PDA

View Full Version : ? making ADR's

gaffz70
05-11-2009, 12:18 PM
Friends of ours will be in WDW for some of the week that we will be there. We wanted to go to dinner a couple of nights together b/c their 90 days is before ours my ? is .....Can she make ADR's for a party of 8 (4 in her family and 4 in mine) even though she is only traveling with 4 ???

pandkx3
05-11-2009, 12:21 PM
I think so...I made our adr's for 7 under my reservation number. There's only 5 under that number, but my mom and dad are coming too. This way we can all eat together.:mickey:

AwPhooey
05-11-2009, 12:27 PM
You should be able to make ADRs for parties of (pretty much) any size.

ADRs aren't tied to your room reservation in any way (except, perhaps, for convenience factor when checking in). I've made many ADRs without staying on site, so there was no way for them to tie the ADR in with a room reservation.

vicster
05-11-2009, 12:55 PM
Yes, she can. I did that last September when friends were meeting us there. We're only 2 and they're 4 and I made res. for 6 - no problem.

gaffz70
05-11-2009, 04:02 PM
Thanks for all of your help...one more ? ...what if my friend made reservations for 8 but my family couldn't all go that night...can she keep that reservation for her family ???

vicster
05-11-2009, 04:06 PM
Thanks for all of your help...one more ? ...what if my friend made reservations for 8 but my family couldn't all go that night...can she keep that reservation for her family ???

I would just change the # of people in the res.