PDA

View Full Version : Best Mother's Day Gift

BelleKP
05-10-2009, 08:55 PM
So of course I had to share this with the people who would understand the sentiment the best . . . :mickey:
First a little background info . . . as of late my DH has been working ridiculous hours at work, usually with little notice (e.g. a phone call AT dinner time to say he won't be home for another couple of hours). Now being how things are in the economy I know I shouldn't be complaining because at least he is working . . . BUT, I'm at home alone with our 8 week old DD and a very busy, almost 5 year old, DD (busy as in scheduled activities). Anyways, I've been finding it tough, especially on the nights that DH works late . . . so on a few occasions I have, not so jokingly, said "Man, I better be spoiled this Mother's Day!!"
Well let me tell you DH came through! :D My gift from my 'DDs' is an upgrade to the Poly for our trip in December! :lei::cloud9: I've never stayed at a Deluxe before and I'm soooooo excited! :joy: The giving of the gift was great, DH had typed (in Disney font!) a note saying that the girls had saved up all their pennies, and promised to be on their best behaviour for the next seven months, so that we could stay at a Deluxe. :D I cried when I read the note! :blush:
Anyways, like I said . . . I thought I would share with my fellow Intercotees, those that would understand my joy!
Happy Mother's Day!

luvDaMouse
05-10-2009, 09:05 PM
:thumbsup:Thats so great what a gift! My trip is in 2 days and my kids gave me a three piece set of Mickey Mouse luggage! I already have them packed and I am ready to go!:joy:

Patricia
05-10-2009, 09:30 PM
What a wonderful gift!
Enjoy your stay at the Poly. :mickey:

BelleKP
05-11-2009, 09:24 AM
:thumbsup:Thats so great what a gift! My trip is in 2 days and my kids gave me a three piece set of Mickey Mouse luggage! I already have them packed and I am ready to go!:joy:

That's terrific!! I've always wanted Mickey Luggage :mickey: . . . hmmm, to greedy to ask for some for my birthday? ;)

PixieMagic
05-11-2009, 12:54 PM
That's fantastic! What an amazing gift! Congrats and have so so so much fun! Poly is our favorite resort and as both my parents and DH say: they are spoiled now and according to DH "I can't imagine Disney without staying at the Poly"! Ha ha! ENJOY!!! :cloud9::papple::lei:

RedSoxFan
05-11-2009, 05:33 PM
That is a wonderful Mother's Day gift. :mickey: