PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland Hotel Room Preferences

*Mulan*
05-09-2009, 11:00 PM
We have a Standard View Room package booked for 2 people. We've requested a King bed room, thinking it wouldn't be as crowded without the second bed. Our dates are June 3-9. Any advice for DLH room preferences?

Aisling
05-10-2009, 02:58 PM
I know you've got the standard room view, but my favorite is a Downtown Disney view. You can open your balcony doors and groove to the music. I think it's the Dream tower, upper level that gives you the best views.

NotaGeek
05-10-2009, 04:54 PM
We have a Standard View Room package booked for 2 people. We've requested a King bed room, thinking it wouldn't be as crowded without the second bed. Our dates are June 3-9. Any advice for DLH room preferences?
Even with the King bed you will have a day bed I believe ... it's a couch that folds down into the perfect nap location!

I love the Bonita tower with on about the 5th floor ... open up the patio doors and you can hear the waterfalls ... AWESOME.

The rooms at the DLR are really big ... if you get 2 beds even with the day bed there's plenty of room.

Aisling
06-04-2009, 11:27 PM
I think the Bonita Tower is now the Magic Tower. And I agree, being able to hear the waterfalls is very nice. I was on crutches this trip, so we skipped them, but I love to go down into the grotto and just listen to the water.

delphinidae308
06-05-2009, 01:14 AM
I was surprised at how excited I got when I realized I could hear the waterfalls from our room even from the Sierra Tower.