PDA

View Full Version : Unplanned trip in 3 weeks...Am I crazy??

PiratesCove
05-09-2009, 08:37 PM
Well, I just made ressies for May 31- June 6th! I SWORE I would never go back in June...now look at me! :crazy:

I had a family trip planned for California (Disneyland included) and it fell through today with half of the "Family".

So...my Mom and I smiled at each other and knew where we would go instead, we didn't even have to mention where! HAHA!

We have ressies for November, but I still think we'll keep those for now! :secret:

I had to share because we are excited!! DH isn't going this trip so it will be a girls trip, I think it will be fun!

I know it will be hot...but I just couldn't pass up the chance to go!

Are there any tips you crazy June peeps can give me??

dream6
05-09-2009, 11:32 PM
Have a great time! I've never been in the summer months so unfortunately I can't help you out - though I wish I was going in June to take advantage of the Celebrate promotion!! :party:

PAYROLL PRINCESS
05-11-2009, 09:13 PM
Drink lots of water! and enjoy!

pdrlkr
05-12-2009, 07:25 AM
:congrats:

AdventurerKim
05-12-2009, 12:42 PM
That is awesome! We did a similar trip in September to go to PI one last time before it closed. Surprise trips are the best! Bring clothes that are light and cool. You'll be drinking plenty of liquids!

Our June trip is somewhat of a "suprise trip". I got an email for a discount offer and couldn't pass up a $500 gift card so we booked the minimum 5 days. Then we canceled a cruise at Spring Break and made our June WDW trip 8 days. I can't wait! :mickey:

BluewaterBrad
05-12-2009, 04:03 PM
Thats cool! Have fun!!:mickey: