PDA

View Full Version : MNSSHP Tickets

emmatink
05-09-2009, 12:27 PM
We just got our MNSSHP tickets in the mail and we are excited. One thing we did notice is that the admission cards are not Halloween themed this year? Was this part of the cut backs too? Or did we just get the first batch that came out? :confused:We usually save the passes for scrapbooks to remember the party theme but I guess that is not going to happen this year.

CanadianWDWFan
05-09-2009, 02:40 PM
When we got our passes in 2007 they did not have Halloween theming. I was kind of surprised by this but figured it would be cheaper to have one card type for the entire year.

Pirate Granny
05-09-2009, 03:24 PM
I've gone for five years now and have NEVER got a halloween themed pass...I always complained and the CM said that they don't print them....hummmmm...
:pirate:

Pop Centurion
05-10-2009, 01:05 AM
Our passes last year were Halloween themed. Once we get ours in the mail I'll post whether or not they're themed as well.

dmosher
05-10-2009, 01:57 AM
I think ours last year were themed, but not sure. We will be picking ours up at the park when we get there, so I won't be able to report until after we get them.
:pipes:
D

Carol
05-10-2009, 08:59 AM
Never had themed passes for Halloween or Christmas. They're just an assortment of characters. :)

DisneyorBust
05-10-2009, 11:07 AM
We have beento both parties and have never received themed tickets. It would be cool if they did!

bostomco
05-10-2009, 05:28 PM
We got ours on Friday and we were sad they weren't Halloween themed either.

tinksmom02
05-10-2009, 09:12 PM
Ours are not Halloween themed, nor were they last year.

Suz36
05-11-2009, 02:21 PM
Ours are not themed to Halloween, nor were ours in 2007 for MVMCP. They are the new Celebrate theme, though, which I thought was cute. Are Keys to the World Celebrate themed now? They weren't in February.

Pop Centurion
05-11-2009, 03:26 PM
Ours just came in the mail and aren't themed. One has Donald and the other Goofy with "Celebrate Today" on them. Pretty plain.

DisneyorBust
05-12-2009, 03:34 PM
Our MNSSHP tickets arrived yesterday and were not themed. I'm excited anyway!

hoop de do
05-12-2009, 04:27 PM
We got ours for this year and they are not themed. We have one Mickey, one Donald and one Goofy. Guess who gets the Goofy.
:goofy2::mpumpkin:

BMan62
05-12-2009, 07:04 PM
We went back in 2005 and got Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Goofy on ours.

Also, we went to MVMCP once (in 2007) and got "Where Dreams Come True" tickets. One had Cinderella and Prince Charming with the quote "Where glass slippers always fit." The other had Mickey (signing an autograph book - center) with Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy, Huey, Dewey and Louie and the quote "Where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse."

The only other 'hard ticket' attraction we went to at WDW was "Cirque du Soleil: La Nouba", and they have their own tickets with 'The Green Bird' front and center on the card.

What can I say, I'm a geek about keeping the admission ticket cards/KTTW cards/etc. as souvenirs. :secret:

WriteDisney
05-13-2009, 05:01 PM
I've heard that for they haven't had themed tickets for years and they just don't put themes on them so they can just buy a giant amount of them and use them for all ticketed events instead of specific ones (prob the same type tix for MVMCP and MNSSHP).

I can't verify that specifically, but mine this year weren't themed. Doesn't matter to us, we're excited to go! :thumbsup: