PDA

View Full Version : Mnsshp

peterbiltchic2000
05-09-2009, 09:59 AM
We are planning on goin to the MNSSHP, 5 adults no kids. Does alot of adults dress up in costumes for this party. If they do where can you find disney costumes? Thanks for any info:mickey:

deedeenmickey
05-09-2009, 10:46 AM
A lot of adults dress up and it would be so much fun. When we were there last year I loved looking at the costumes but we didn't dress up. I wished we had. You can find the costumes on ebay and online. If we were going at Halloween again I would dress up.

Happy Planning!

wdwnutz
05-09-2009, 11:33 AM
We went a few years ago and dressed up. Keep in mind how warm it can be in FL when choosing a costume. After we got our pictures taken at one of the photo areas, we got bags from the closest store and took off the custumes because it was just too warm to wear them.I dressed as Sorcerer Mickey, my daughter was Cinderella and my husband was Uncle Sam. It was so much fun. One other guest walked up to my husband and asked if her grandson could pose with him for a picture. She thought he was one of the employees, it was so funny!

DANAM
05-09-2009, 12:06 PM
When we went in September there weren't alot of adults dressed up but it was very hot that night. The kids were soaked when we got back to the room that night. I wrote it off as being the heat.

crltkcagle
05-09-2009, 02:55 PM
When we went there were just as many adults dressed up as kids. I dressed up with my kids, DH wore a shirt that said this is my costume. I would dress up if I were you its lots of fun, plus you get to trick or treat too!

Just-Keep-Swimming
05-10-2009, 08:02 PM
Disney is a magical land where it doesnt matter if your a child or an adult. We are all children at heart! so dress up,:yoda: let loose and be a kid again! you wont regret it!:mickey: