PDA

View Full Version : Disney ringtones............

willowpondarabians
05-08-2009, 10:31 PM
I can't remember how long ago, but I read a thread that had the website for a few Disney ringtones, especially music from the electrical light parade and fantasmic. Does anyone remember that website? I got a new phone today, and want these ringtones on my new phone. Thanks! :mickey:

TennesseeTink
05-08-2009, 10:45 PM
I got mine at myxer. They're good quality and free. The only issue is they don't work on DH's Nextel. But I have atleast 15 ringtones from that website on my phone.:thumbsup:

willowpondarabians
05-09-2009, 06:31 AM
Thank-you so much! I have AT&T, and I know it works on there, since it was on my old phone. I really appreciate it! :thumbsup:

willowpondarabians
05-09-2009, 08:51 AM
It's so sad, but it seems whomever put those ringtones on myxer.com, they have now deleted them. There is a few other Disney ringtones, but not the electrical light parade or fantasmic tones. I wish I could download from my old phone to my new one, so I can keep those wonderful tones.
I am sad!

TennesseeTink
05-09-2009, 10:21 AM
Do a search for Oakfan-that's for Fantasmic

Dale_Loves_Mickey_Mouse and Teleclashter have Electrical Light Parade

Also DisneyDudet and Disney_Freak429 have lots of other stuff.

ENJOY!!!

PAYROLL PRINCESS
05-11-2009, 09:49 PM
I just went to myxer and downloaded one of Disneydudets ring tones. She's got lots of good ones. And they work on AT&T cell phones.

willowpondarabians
05-17-2009, 09:30 AM
Thanks for all your help. I was able to find the ringtones that I had. And my daughter downloaded the song from Splash Mountain. I am a happy camper! I can't be at Disney World right now, but I hear it every time my phone rings!

PrettyMinnie
05-17-2009, 12:12 PM
Does anyone know if any of these ringtones work on verizon?

TennesseeTink
05-17-2009, 03:16 PM
I'm not for sure, DDs and I have AT&T and they work on ours. DH has Nextel and his didn't. When I tried to send him one from the website, I entered his phone number and it let me know that Nextel did not support the ringtones so it would cost you nothing to try one. However if they do work on your phone it would only cost you the price of a text message. The ringtones themselves are free!:thumbsup:

lindique
05-17-2009, 07:15 PM
Does anyone know if any of these ringtones work on verizon?
It depends on the phone that you have. I couldn't download them on my old phone, but it works perfectly on my new Samsung (both were on Verizon). The phone needs to be able to save a file as a sound or as a ringtone. You can probably look on the menu tree on your phone and see if it can or not. You also need to be on a plan that allows you to get picture messages, which is how it will arrive.

BMan62
05-17-2009, 08:55 PM
You can try Zedge too. There are pages of Disney related sound bites.

tinkgirl07
05-20-2009, 04:10 PM
You can get some on Verizon depending on the type of phone you have. I have a blackberry and it seems like a lot of what is on myxer does not work on the blackberry, which is annoying. Also, when I went to the site on the computer it would not send any ringtones to my phone, but when I went to myxer from my phone's browser I was able to get ringtones that way.

Current Ringtone Texts: Entrance Music to Epcot :cloud9:
Current Ringtone Calls: Pirate's Life :pirate:

TennesseeTink
05-20-2009, 05:11 PM
I have a Blackberry with AT&T and have never had any problem with Myxer. I've downloaded atleast 15 ringtones and they've all worked.

DizNee143
05-21-2009, 11:50 AM
this so stinks!
i have verizon and i cant get any good disney ones!
i even jsut tried getting it straight from my phone..that didnt work either..
grr..i gotta find a friend who doesnt have verizon..for them to get it and then they can just send it to me...
unless someone may know some other way? lol

SFD998
05-21-2009, 02:47 PM
I used a site called cellsea.com. It is free and has lots of Disney ring tones including the electric light parade. I have a blackberry through Sprint.