PDA

View Full Version : A second Showing of Fantasmic which one?

luvDaMouse
05-08-2009, 07:41 PM
4 days!! til I am in my happy place:thumbsup: They added a 10:30 show of fantasmic on 3 different nights while we are there. Which one do you think would be the least crazy to go to? There is a 9pm which I thought more people would go to with younger kids, but maybe people will think the same thing and head to the later showing?? What are your opinions?:mickey:

Altair
05-08-2009, 08:08 PM
The second show is, or at least was, the least crowded. With less shows that may not still be true.:mickey:

MOJoe
05-09-2009, 10:09 AM
I am assuming one of your dates would be Sunday, May 17th. Since MK has EMH that evening, the Studios, and the 2nd showing of Fantasmic in particular, should be the least crowded of your choices.

joelkfla
05-10-2009, 08:43 AM
The second show is, or at least was, the least crowded. With less shows that may not still be true.:mickey:
Judging from the bus loads, this is still true. We get a lot more guests coming on to the buses when the first show exits than when the second exits.

i'm grumpy
05-10-2009, 10:44 AM
We tried the first show on Thursday about 1 hour before and it was packed. Had to wait around for the second and it was full also. Sat in the Pochahontas section. Only got to ride RNR once. :(

CaptSmee
05-12-2009, 12:38 AM
We got there an hour early for the 1st show a few weeks ago and had no problems. About 1/2 hour later the theater was completely filled. I would imagine the 2nd is less crowded, but what difference does it make really? I would just go to whichever is more convenient for you & get there early.