PDA

View Full Version : WooHoo!!!!!!!!!!

mshomeschoolmom
05-08-2009, 05:22 PM
Just booked our 2nd trip for Oct.3-10. I was debating on getting the DDP. I called the dining reservation # yesturday (5/7/09) with some ?'s and a guy I talked with asked when we were going, I told him it was nothing in black and white that we were just talking about going. Our initial plans if we were gonna get to go was for Oct.4-10 and he told me about the free dining which I told him that it would be after that when we would be going and told him the dates and he said if we could come the day before which is on the 3rd we could get the free dining extended for the remainder of our stay. WOOHOOO. So I called our travel agency and booked. :thumbsup: :cloud9: Now hoping for the room promotion we had last year that saved us over 500.00.

PixieMagic
05-08-2009, 06:32 PM
Congrats on booking your trip, however by my understanding you are only allowed one promotion/discount at a time - therefore if you get free dining you cannot get the room discount and vice versa....:(

tink179
05-08-2009, 10:40 PM
Congrats on free dining. We also will be taking advantage of that. As the previous poster said though, you're only allowed one discount. So, you'll have to decide which you would like to keep.

vizsla
05-09-2009, 05:09 AM
Congratulations and Happy Planning :thumbsup:

pdrlkr
05-12-2009, 07:20 AM
:congrats: