PDA

View Full Version : Anyone heard anything about Paradiso 37 yet?

cjb121879
05-08-2009, 10:53 AM
I know that it was reported as opening in early May in the News, Rumors and Imagineering forum a few weeks ago, but haven't heard anything else beyond that. Anyone know if it is open yet, or close to opening? I'm dying to know what the menu will be like and whether it will be under DDP (even if it isn't, I will be making a visit there during my September trip).

So, any news?

Leighler
05-08-2009, 01:41 PM
The only thing I've read says Summer 2009. I'm looking forward to it though when I go in September at least for some :marg:s

streets of paris
05-11-2009, 03:38 PM
we were there today and it is not open yet.

the plywood walls are around the entrance

it looked like it would be a while before opening since there wasn't even any signage or landscaping up yet and the entrance area was all torn up

wildernesslady
05-12-2009, 10:51 AM
Ok, I'm behind on this one. What and where is it?

cjb121879
05-12-2009, 01:33 PM
It's a new Latin-American restaurant opening at DTD supposedly in early May. This being the 12th already and the previous poster remarking that it looks like there is still a ways to go on the building, we are having our doubts about the new eatery opening on schedule.

I was looking forward to it because I love Mexican and Cuban food (and above all, a good :marg:!)and there seems to be a dearth of it at WDW.

jcvalenti
05-23-2009, 12:33 PM
I was really hoping this place would be open by our trip from June 15 - 25th. It sounded very interesting, and a welcome addition to Downtown Disney.