PDA

View Full Version : what rides are shortest in the evenings?

jusandnew
05-08-2009, 08:51 AM
I have found the Pirates of Carribean line is very short after 7pm. What other rides are short in the evening in all the parks?:confused:

Grim Grinning Marathon Runner
05-08-2009, 12:40 PM
Do you mean the wait time in the queue?

jusandnew
05-08-2009, 12:59 PM
What wait times on rides are shortest after 7pm? I have found Pirates of Carribean is very short after 7pm.

iheartdisney
05-08-2009, 05:34 PM
I'm not sure if this is typical but on one trip with my daughter we got "trapped" because of the nighttime parade at MK. We were forced to ride Splash Mountain and Thunder Mountain Railroad over and over until the parade ended. (I know, tough break, huh?) We lost count how many times we rode each because there were NO lines...everyone was watching the parade. :thumbsup:

dismommy
05-08-2009, 07:55 PM
In 2006 and 2008 my DS and Dh were able to ride Goofy's Barnstormer on a loop (without getting off) because no one was waiting during evening emh, my son loved it.:goofy:

thrillme
05-08-2009, 09:30 PM
For whatever reason...Misson Space (summer time) was DEAD in the evening magic hour. We rode it like 4 times (the ORANGE side of course...nothing TAME for us).

It was great...walk on, get off walk on...

Bobby T
05-09-2009, 03:14 AM
Traditionally the Jungle Cruise has far shorter lines in the evening hours. It's a vastly different experience than during the day, and the night skippers play a major role in that.

AmandaChan
05-09-2009, 06:34 AM
Definitely Spaceship Earth is one attraction that has like ZERO wait at night time. Everyone rides it early in the day because it's the first ride that people see when they enter the park.

Also BTMR is shorter at night time.

badkitty
05-10-2009, 12:10 AM
Haunted Mansion typically has a short wait time at night except right after the parade moves through Liberty Square.

Zawadi
05-10-2009, 05:01 AM
Do you mean the wait time in the queue?

Read the title of this thread and my immediate response was "All of the rides remain the same length except RnR which runs quicker due to the 'traffic congestion easing'!" :D :D :D

mainemajor
05-10-2009, 06:08 PM
In January Splash was down for maintance, but no one was in line at Big Thunder Mt. We rode several times. This is one of those rides that is SOOOOOO much better at night. I don't like to ride it during the day, but at night it's great!