PDA

View Full Version : 300th Post!

Dragongirlx
05-08-2009, 04:00 AM
ok for my post 300 I thought I would ask all you lovely intercot people to share the silliest thing that has happened to you while at WDW.

For me it was last year and my sister and I were getting our photo taken with stitch in tommorrowland and we happened to have a mini stitch with us. Well big Stitch grapped the littel one off my sister and ran away with him refusing to give hime back. Even the photographer had a hard time getting hime back. I have never laughed so hard in my life:mickey:

mickeys_princess_mom
05-08-2009, 07:29 AM
ok for my post 300 I thought I would ask all you lovely intercot people to share the silliest thing that has happened to you while at WDW.

For me it was last year and my sister and I were getting our photo taken with stitch in tommorrowland and we happened to have a mini stitch with us. Well big Stitch grapped the littel one off my sister and ran away with him refusing to give hime back. Even the photographer had a hard time getting hime back. I have never laughed so hard in my life:mickey:
Had a fun moment with Stitch, too! He gestured that I should put my drink down to take the picture. I'm thinking "Of course--don't want to mess up the fur...." He promptly stole my drink and pretended to drink it all down, very proud of himself! :stitch:;)

Jeniflower
05-08-2009, 07:42 AM
Another one that was good was when my sister and I where getting pics with Tigger and Eyeore and my sister had a tigger Indiana Jones which she showed them. Tigger though this was great but eyeore went into the hughest sulk and we had to really grovel for our pics:eeyore:

Buddy08
05-08-2009, 08:07 AM
Back about 10 years ago they had the living statues at Epcot. One of them took my purse off of my shoulder and held it up where I couldn't reach it. My sister was standing there laughing hysterically.

pdrlkr
05-08-2009, 10:42 AM
:congrats:

vizsla
05-09-2009, 05:11 AM
Congratulations :thumbsup:

vizsla
05-09-2009, 05:14 AM
May 9, 1981 – Legendary Disneyland entertainer Wally Boag guest starred on episode 116 of TV’s “The Muppett Show.” In honor of Boag, the Muppets saluted vaudeville with a balloon animal act, bagpipes, and a hypnotist!
May 9, 1984 – Disney’s TV special “Disney’s All-Star Mother’s Day Album” aired on CBS.
May 9, 1989 – Disney’s Educational film “Like Jake and Me” was released.
May 9, 1989 – The Disney Channel aired episode 12 of MMC “Today is Guest Day!”
May 9, 1995 – Disney’s 2-hour television movie “Deadline for Murder: From the Files of Edna Buchanan” aired on CBS.
May 9, 2000 - Actor Jacob Young debuted as Lumiere in Disney’s stage musical “Beauty and the Beast.” Young, who plays the role of JR Chandler on the ABC Soap Opera All My Children, would appear as Lumiere for a 10-week run.
May 9, 2002 – The 8th annual Jiminy Cricket Environmentality Challenge Award Presentation was held at Disney’s California Adventure. Vice Chairman Roy E. Disney was on hand for the festivities.
May 9, 2003 – The Disney/Touchstone Picture film “Hope Springs” was released in England.
May 9, 2005 – Roy E. Disney (Walt’s nephew) and Stanley P. Gold file suit in Delaware Chancery Court against The Walt Disney Co. alleging that the Board made false statements to the company’s shareholders about its CEO search in order to induce shareholders to vote for the incumbent Board at the 2005 meeting.
May 9, 2007 – The Broadway musical “Mary Poppins” performed show number 200 at the New Amsterdam Theatre. A co-production by Disney and Cameron Mackintosh. (The show first opened Nov. 11, 2006)