PDA

View Full Version : dining ?

mshomeschoolmom
05-07-2009, 03:17 PM
I have some TS resturaunts that we are looking at going to if we get to go to Disney this year and I am making plans now. My question is what is the best way getting to and from each 1 since they are not in the parks: (MK, Epcot, DHS, AK): Also we would be staying at 1 of the value resorts so include how we could get there from them as well. TIA

1900 Park Fair

Ohanas

Chef Mickeys

BluewaterBrad
05-07-2009, 03:29 PM
Bus to MK or EPCOT then monorail!!:mickey:

PixieMagic
05-07-2009, 05:30 PM
agreed! Or if you get dropped off at TTA it's a beautiful 5 min walk to OHana....:thumbsup:

PixieMagic
05-07-2009, 05:30 PM
Sorry - I meant the transportation and ticket center (TTC) not the ride in MK! HE HE! :blush:

DANAM
05-07-2009, 06:55 PM
We normally drive but if we didn't we would take a bus to TTC and take monrail or boat from there.

wdwfansince75
05-08-2009, 12:25 PM
From the parks...
MK....All three are on the Resorts Monorail...1900 PF and "Ohana's can be reached by launch from the MK as well...slightly longer, but a fun experience...

EPCOT...monorail to TTC, then monorail to GF, or CR...short, pleasant walk through Poly grounds, or resort monorail

AK or DHS, bus to CR, Poly, GF, or bus to TTC, then resort monorail..

From value resorts...bus to MK, then monorail, launches, or walk (short walk to CR from MK resort buses stop)

Or, take bus to AK or DHS, and then, as above.

Since the MK bus stops were opened, resort buses no longer stop at TTC

Best return to resort from there...monorail to MK, resort bus from there....

Taxi's are always an option.

Of course, there's always my way! (don't know what that means, but I heard it somewhere)