PDA

View Full Version : Been gone for a while

A Big Kid
05-05-2009, 10:42 PM
I have been kinda busy lately. Been helping my wife fight this dirty little rat called cancer. Looks like we have it beat, though. It was been a very stressful time.

Dopey's Girl
05-05-2009, 11:10 PM
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

DisneyPrincess21
05-05-2009, 11:16 PM
I have been kinda busy lately. Been helping my wife fight this dirty little rat called cancer. Looks like we have it beat, though. It was been a very stressful time.

:welcome:

I personally haven't spoken with you before but a Welcome back is in order anyway! I hope your wife is feeling better. I can't imagine how hard and stressful dealing with something like that is. You both are very strong people!
I am glad that things are better and that you now have time to take your mind off everything and talk to us "Disney Freaks" again! Good luck with her recovery!

:tink:
*sending a little pixie dust you and your wife's way to help make your day's a bit more magical*
:wave:

Melanie
05-06-2009, 02:28 AM
I'm so you and your wife have been going through a rough time. Sounds like promising news though! Welcome back!:thumbsup:

merlinmagic4
05-06-2009, 06:38 AM
I'm so sorry to hear that about your wife's health. That really is stressful and I'm glad to hear she seems to have it beat. :pixie: for continued good health......for both of you. Glad to have you back! :mickey:

MNNHFLTX
05-06-2009, 08:56 AM
So sorry to hear about how stressful things have been for you and your wife lately, but very glad to hear that she is doing better. :pixie: for her health and recovery!

Princess'Mom
05-06-2009, 09:14 AM
It is always good news to hear that someone beat the Rat! Here is some :pixie: pixie dust for continued good health!

DVC2004
05-06-2009, 09:21 AM
Wow! Glad to hear things are better! Sending more pixie dust for your family!

RedSoxFan
05-06-2009, 09:22 AM
Glad to hear your wife is doing better. Hope she continues to do well.

Ed
05-06-2009, 02:57 PM
Welcome back! Your absence HAS been noticed.

Glad to hear that your wife is progressing well; :pixie: for continued good health.

Now that you've got that "dirty little rat" on the run, perhaps it's time for the two of you visit a certain "clean little Mouse" for a little R&R ?

GrumpyFan
05-06-2009, 04:24 PM
Now that you've got that "dirty little rat" on the run, perhaps it's time for the two of you visit a certain "clean little Mouse" for a little R&R ?

Glad to hear your wife is doing better and that you've beaten that dirty little rat.
I concur with TiggTigg5, you guys need to do a "celebration" trip to see the mouse.

BTW: Nice avatar, and where in Houston are you? We're in North Houston around Conroe.

A Big Kid
05-06-2009, 06:37 PM
Glad to hear your wife is doing better and that you've beaten that dirty little rat.
I concur with TiggTigg5, you guys need to do a "celebration" trip to see the mouse.

BTW: Nice avatar, and where in Houston are you? We're in North Houston around Conroe.

Funny thing is, we found about about a week AFTER we came back from our last trip this year. Yikes!

I am in Kingwood.

Jeff
05-06-2009, 06:56 PM
It's good to hear from you, especially with good news about your wife beating cancer!:thumbsup:

faline
05-06-2009, 08:00 PM
Sorry you've needed to deal with this! Glad to hear things are looking up!

ElenitaB
05-06-2009, 08:28 PM
Sorry you've both been dealing with that drat rat! :thedolls:

TT, is right. There's nothing better than a visit to the mouse, to help in the fight against the rats!

:pixie: for continued good news!

vizsla
05-07-2009, 05:24 AM
Glad to hear that your DW is doing better. Welcome Back:mickey: