PDA

View Full Version : going back to school!

Kennywife
05-05-2009, 08:14 PM
Sooo excited! I've been wanting to for so long and I finally decided to get my certification in Digital Media/French. :trio:

I'm thinking of entering in the fall in early Oct. for a short course so I can concentrate on my work trips and then get my course done. May take one this summer though. Not sure.

Anna

pink
05-05-2009, 08:23 PM
Congratulations! :mickey:

RedSoxFan
05-05-2009, 08:56 PM
Congrats and good luck.

handmaidenofprincesses
05-08-2009, 08:12 PM
Bonne chance a la francais! Je fais une mineure en francais a l'universite a ce moment. Je sera fini apres une autre classe! :yay: J'aime la francais bien, et j'espere que vous serez bonne a le sujet!! Bonne chance encore, et felicitations sur votre retour a l'ecole!!

**500th post, yay!**

merlinmagic4
05-08-2009, 08:37 PM
Congratulations! I am also about to take some online courses to renew my teaching certification. Hope to be teaching again in 2010-2011 :thumbsup: I may celebrate reentering the workforce by buying DVC! :D

Kennywife
05-09-2009, 08:59 AM
Bonne chance a la francais! Je fais une mineure en francais a l'universite a ce moment. Je sera fini apres une autre classe! :yay: J'aime la francais bien, et j'espere que vous serez bonne a le sujet!! Bonne chance encore, et felicitations sur votre retour a l'ecole!!

**500th post, yay!**

Congrats to whatever you said! LOL! :D I'm sure I can translate it by the end of the year.

In the meantime, I'm gonna take gym this summer and in the fall in Oct, I'm gonna take Grammar (the first class of my Digital Online Media degree) and the first French course of my French certication. :thumbsup:

Anna

handmaidenofprincesses
05-09-2009, 10:44 PM
Congrats to whatever you said! LOL! :D I'm sure I can translate it by the end of the year.

In the meantime, I'm gonna take gym this summer and in the fall in Oct, I'm gonna take Grammar (the first class of my Digital Online Media degree) and the first French course of my French certication. :thumbsup:

Anna

Haha I'm sorry I thought you already spoke some French...

I said "Good luck with your French! I'm doing my minor in French right now. I'll be finished after one more class! I love French, and I hope you'll do well in the subject. Good luck again, and congrats on your return to school."

I've just completed my 9th year studying French and I absolutely adore it. I do forget and prattle on a bit sometimes though... But now, if you ever need help, you know someone whom you can ask! ;)

Kennywife
05-28-2009, 03:16 PM
I enrolled in French I and Grammar and Mechanics of Writing for the fall! Sooo excited! :number1:

Then, I saw the price of my books.....:drama::ambal::fit:

Oh well, I'm gonna see if I can get them cheaper online.

Anna