PDA

View Full Version : Fit Flops - Disney Style

WDWFanatic
05-05-2009, 03:20 PM
Hi Ladies, I know we've discussed the fit flops before but I wanted to let you know that they sell a "Disney" style in the parks. I saw them on my trip last week in brown or black. Very cute, if I didn't already own a pair I would have gotten those for sure!

Sorry I didn't think to check the price.

DisneyPrincess21
05-05-2009, 05:46 PM
Hi Ladies, I know we've discussed the fit flops before but I wanted to let you know that they sell a "Disney" style in the parks. I saw them on my trip last week in brown or black. Very cute, if I didn't already own a pair I would have gotten those for sure!

Sorry I didn't think to check the price.

Oh that's cool! I have always been curious about the "fit flops" What exactly are the suppose to do, And do they work? Do you know where you can buy the disney style outside of the parks?

magicofdisney
05-05-2009, 07:47 PM
I just bought some Fit Flops from Bath & Body Works (online). They were a great price at $39.99 but I have to say I'm not overly impressed with them. Don't get me wrong, they're super cute and comfortable, but I feel nothing in my legs when I wear them. Who knows, maybe after running up and down the stairs in our house over the last two years, Fit Flops can't compare.

PixieMagic
05-05-2009, 08:22 PM
What are "fit flops"??

mixelate
05-08-2009, 09:28 PM
They are flip flops that are designed to give you a "workout" while you walk. I *think* that they are weighted to give your legs a bit of resistance. :)

Nonna
07-09-2009, 10:43 PM
Oh that's cool! I have always been curious about the "fit flops" What exactly are the suppose to do, And do they work? Do you know where you can buy the disney style outside of the parks?

Has anyone found the Disney Fit Flops outside the parks yet? I see other's have been looking for them also.