PDA

View Full Version : DP Credits

#1donaldfan
05-05-2009, 12:53 PM
I know I've probably read this somewhere around here at some time, however I just can't remember.....so, those with knowledge step forward....

Can we trade in our CS credits not used, for candy and such at the end of our trip ?? I'd sure dislike the fact that we would leave and not use 'em.... I think you can trade in snack credits but I wasn't for sure about the CS ones.....thanks in advance....:thumbsup:

Zippy 1
05-05-2009, 01:57 PM
When we were there in Nov 07 they let us use CS for treats the day we were leaving. We used them at POR in the food court. We got cookies and Mickey rice krispie treats and stuff. They were actually the ones who suggested it when the heard we were leaving and had extra credits. DOn't know if you can still do it but wouldn't hurt to try.:mickey:

DANAM
05-05-2009, 07:32 PM
After an act of congress, or that what it felt like, we where allowed to trade out 2 remaining TS for 2 CS. I have heard that you have more luck trading CS for snacks.

Friend of Figment
05-05-2009, 08:23 PM
Another possibility is to order something extra at a meal. As an example, we used an extra credit to order gnocchi at Tony's that we shared around the table.

scootch713
05-06-2009, 09:01 AM
We used our last three and got pizza/rice crisp treats and drink TO GO. They put themin a large bag and we ate them before we went thru security at the airport.

#1donaldfan
05-11-2009, 08:56 AM
....actually, I was wondering if you could use the left over CS credits toward non perishalbles ..... we understand you can trade snack credits for candy at the resort upon checking out......just wondering if you can do the same with the CS ones.....

disneyfan328
05-11-2009, 09:04 AM
we just returned from our 10 day stay late last night and at the end of our trip we had a CS left over. We were told at the Movies Food Court that a CS can be traded in for 4 snacks. We used it and got cereal for the following mornings breakfast. It worked out great and at least we didn't waste the credit. (cereal & milk is a snack on the ddp)