PDA

View Full Version : Lanyards

cmshelton1979
05-04-2009, 04:17 PM
Can someone tell me how much the lanyards are to purchase in Disney World? I am trying to see if there is a huge difference from getting them down there or trying to order them online to have them to take with us.

I am also curious if someone can give me a price on the medallions I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!!!!

11 more days and we'll be in DW :mickey::cloud9:

kakn7294
05-04-2009, 04:29 PM
Bear in mind this was a couple of years ago and pricing may have changed (increased) since then but I seem to recall that my plain lanyard that says Walt Disney World all around it was $10 and the medallions were about $8 - $10 each as well. I find the medallions are much too heavy, especially when you add in all the pins. I prefer a light-weight keychain on mine.

labtech_laura
05-30-2009, 03:56 PM
I use lanyards that I have gotten from DVC and DCL. They work just as well. Also, since they don't have the velcro breakaway, they are safer. They also have the small plastic pouch attached to the hook on the end.

I wear lanyards that have rare, very hard to find pins on them. If (when) someone shows interest, I tell them that those pins are not for trade and steer them toward my pin books, which contain commons that are for trade. I have 2 pins books devoted to LEs, HMs and CLs and one filled with commons.

I have all of the trashcan pins...I searched high and low for those and it took me a long time to get them all. I'm a Disney pin fanatic!