PDA

View Full Version : Down to 19 days! I'm dancing early!

ChewyStriker
05-04-2009, 10:00 AM
We didn't even know if a vacation would be in the cards for us this year as I was a 8+ year veteran at a local newspaper, where in January, half of our staff was cut (I was lucky to keep my job, but not feeling so secure) and DH works for TV news - also making cuts. I was lucky enough to find a new job in the parenting magazine industry (the publication is doing better than ever in its 13-year history) and was able to book our trip just 19 days away with the 4+3 deal. We're so excited!

This will be our first time at Coronado and we'll be there during my son's 4th birthday. We're lucky that we've been able to take him each year an it just keeps getting more and more fun each time. Other first for us this time will be dinner at Ohana and 50s Prime Time and BF in the Castle.

Can't wait!:cloud9: Who wants to dance with me?:mickey:

ibrowse17
05-04-2009, 10:23 AM
I am no where near single digits, but I will dance with you!!

:woohoo::clappy::yay::tiptoe::cheer:

Have a great trip:thumbsup:

DisneyMomx2
05-04-2009, 11:14 AM
I'll dance with you!! We leave in 18 days and I can't contain myself. Like you, we were unsure whether to go for another WDW vacation or not this year but I am so glad we did!! We will be staying in the All Star Movies this time but we have stayed at CS before and it is lovely!! Enjoy!!

justice11
05-04-2009, 11:40 AM
we leave in 19 days also and cannot hardly keep my excitement contained. i am already packed, just waiting for my magical express papers. :cloud9:

RedSoxFan
05-04-2009, 04:30 PM
Hope everyone has a great time.:mickey:

BluewaterBrad
05-04-2009, 04:38 PM
Im dancing!! Have an awesome time!!:mickey:

ChewyStriker
05-04-2009, 07:02 PM
Got home and the Disney packet was in the mail with luggage tags. Seems so real now!

Justice - I haven't received my Magical Express packet yet either. Hope it gets here soon.

PrettyMinnie
05-04-2009, 07:42 PM
We didn't even know if a vacation would be in the cards for us this year as I was a 8+ year veteran at a local newspaper, where in January, half of our staff was cut (I was lucky to keep my job, but not feeling so secure) and DH works for TV news - also making cuts. I was lucky enough to find a new job in the parenting magazine industry (the publication is doing better than ever in its 13-year history) and was able to book our trip just 19 days away with the 4+3 deal. We're so excited!

This will be our first time at Coronado and we'll be there during my son's 4th birthday. We're lucky that we've been able to take him each year an it just keeps getting more and more fun each time. Other first for us this time will be dinner at Ohana and 50s Prime Time and BF in the Castle.

Can't wait!:cloud9: Who wants to dance with me?:mickey:

We hit 19 today as well!! Can't wait. We have an early flight down on Saturday and staying at ASMu. (First time) I have been counting down since before day 200 and can barely contain my excitement. Everyone around me is ready to commit me to the psych ward. :blush:

mickeys_princess_mom
05-05-2009, 05:40 PM
:dance: :dance:
We'll dance! 17 days here, so we'll be there about the same time. I am climbing the WALLS!

yjgirl32
05-05-2009, 08:33 PM
Well I have 120 days, and I really stink at dancing but I will give it a wirl with you. Have a great time everyone!!!!

pdrlkr
05-07-2009, 10:59 PM
Have a Magical Vacation! :tink: