PDA

View Full Version : Temps at MNSSHP

jeffbdw
05-04-2009, 08:19 AM
We are going on Oct 31st. How are the temperatures typically at this time of year? We have always gone in February and have loved the mild temps. We also have been really cold a couple of times. Im trying to figure out what type of costume to werar and the temps will help determine that.

morebroccoli
05-04-2009, 08:38 AM
http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/weather/dailytemps.asp

Belster
05-04-2009, 03:00 PM
We went this past October and will never go another time of year again. The weather is beautiful!!!!

Mornings: Short T-Shirt and a hoodie...but not for long.

Afternoon: Perfectly warm...if you are directly in the sun could be a bit warm but not unbearable.

Night: Same as morning.

We had a Disney Store Dumbo costume for my DS 10 months and he was soooooooo hot that we needed to take it off. Other DS was Woody and perfect, DD was Tink and was perfect.

Enjoy!!!

LovinWDW
05-04-2009, 03:05 PM
Long sleeve T with shorts in the morning and evening. Regular T during the day. We did have to buy sweatshirts last year due to a cold front moving through one evening, however an hour later it was warm again! Great time to be at Disney. This will be our 4th MNSSHP. Best parade that Disney does IMHO.:thumbsup:

BluewaterBrad
05-04-2009, 03:21 PM
Late Oct. in Florida is usually really nice. My favorite weather of the year!:mickey:

Mitzie
05-04-2009, 07:04 PM
We were there Oct. 25-Nov 1. We attended MNSSHP on Tues. the 28th and a cold front had moved through that day and by the time we were sitting waiting for the last parade I wished I had a heavier jacket and some gloves! Coming from N. Indiana were it can get pretty cold that is saying something. I think this is the exception not the rule for FL. at this time of year. It did warm up nicely by the next morning. Ditto with everyone else, jackets in the morning and evening, shorts and short sleeves during the day. Go enjoy...DH loved the fireworks were he was standing right at the base of Walt and Mickey!

Aggie97
05-04-2009, 11:00 PM
We attended MNSSHP on Tues. the 28th and a cold front had moved through that day and by the time we were sitting waiting for the last parade I wished I had a heavier jacket and some gloves!

We were at the same MNSSHP, and it was really cold that night! I was wearing jeans, two long-sleeved T-shirts and a heavy hooded sweatshirt, and I was still cold. :freeze:

Temps for the rest of our trip (Oct. 23-31) were much more moderate. Our evening attire ranged from long-sleeved T-shirts with shorts for the first few days to lighter sweatshirts and jeans at the end of the trip. Have a great time! :mickey:

dmosher
05-05-2009, 07:02 AM
Warm in the daytime, cool at night and freezing on the bus. Whatever you wear, bring a jacket.
:pipes:
D

MNNHFLTX
05-06-2009, 12:02 PM
There really is no rhyme or reason to the evening temps at that time of the year in central Florida. It can still be warm and humid or it might get downright chilly. So make sure and have a jacket handy and watch the weather reports as you get close to the day of your party.