PDA

View Full Version : ADRs

julie0282
05-04-2009, 12:01 AM
is this policy still true??
Walt Disney World Resort guests can now call 180 days in advance of their check in date and book Dining Reservations for their entire trip up to 10 days. Please note; some Non Disney owned restaurants do not participate in the +10 day
policy.
i know its 90days now but can i book my entire trip??:confused:
i have to call tomorrow morning. im kinda stressed since i dont have aug's hrs grrrr:mad:

julie0282
05-04-2009, 12:45 AM
someone please adivce?:confused:

deedeebee
05-04-2009, 04:07 AM
It is 90 days and I don't think there is any exceptions now like there used to be for Hoop t doo. Good luck.

Tigger&Stitch
05-04-2009, 04:22 AM
Hope this helps:

If you will be staying at a Disney owned-and-operated resort ONLY (includes DVC stays; does NOT include Swan/Dolphin, Shades of Green, Downtown Disney or offsite hotels), you have extra privileges when booking Advance Reservations for dining.

Disney resort guests can call 90 days in advance of their day of arrival and make up to 10 days of Advance Dining Reservations at (407) WDW-DINE (939-3463).

You will be asked for your phone number or reservation number. The agent will verify in the system that you have a reservation at a Disney resort. Once that is established, you can make all your Advance Dining Reservations at once, for up to ten days of vacation!