PDA

View Full Version : 35 days and starting to PACK!

spoiledraf
05-03-2009, 09:59 PM
Hit the mall yesterday with DW and did a little wardrobe buying. All the important stuff like new underwear and socks!!! A few other nice shirts and shorts as well. Had to get the nice new vacation white tennies too. :mickey: I plan on keeping everything we got fresh until we go so I figured just put it in the bag I intend to use and get it out of the way.

Who else is ratcheting up the wardrobe??

Five weeks and twelve hours and I'll be on my way.:D

ibelieveindisneymagic
05-03-2009, 10:21 PM
We leave on Tuesday, and for a couple of weeks have turned the dining room table into the "things we're taking to Disney" area...we just need to put it all into the suitcases tomorrow!

tannermansmom
05-03-2009, 10:25 PM
We are only six days from being on vacation and I can proudly say that I am packed and ready to go. :joy: I did have to put my sons clothes away earlier to keep him from turning them into play clothes. Let me just say that I enjoy reading your posts and really hope that you write a trip report. I am already looking forward to reading it. :thumbsup: Nichole

Beast_fanatic
05-03-2009, 10:48 PM
You're not planning on breaking in those new tennies? :walk:

marlaine
05-04-2009, 11:00 AM
Every year, I buy me, my DH and my DS everything new for our trip! All new shirts and shorts, socks and undies. The only thing we wear that is old is our shoes. Our trip isn't until Sept., (132 days but who's counting), and I have already been scouring the mall for our stuff. It's great to go to Disney.com and order personalized shirts! I must have OCD because I end up starting my packing list the day I book! All of the planning is so much of the fun! It's a hobby in itself!:shop:

cer
05-04-2009, 11:04 AM
I just LOVE it when it is finally time to PACK! :thumbsup:

That's just the BEST!!!!

Diz-Knee
05-04-2009, 12:54 PM
I just LOVE it when it is finally time to PACK! :thumbsup:

That's just the BEST!!!!

Me too!!! I get to start packing this weekend! We leave on the 16th. I am doing my last minute trip shopping this week. We usually have a mix of old and new stuff that we bring clothing-wise. DS is 3 and most of his clothes will be brand new since we are going into summer and a new wardrobe.