PDA

View Full Version : Birthday dinner for 3 yo

Wrigley
05-03-2009, 03:23 PM
We are taking our DD to Disney for her 3rd birthday. We are trying to come up with something nice for dinner on the night of her birthday. Originally we were thinking character meal, but she is terrified of anything dressed up! Sooooo, what would be nice for a 3 yo? We are already Norway for breakfast so that she can see the princesses! Thanks so much:mickey:

Zippy 1
05-03-2009, 03:41 PM
Maybe ohana's for dinner. There is a lot going on. If your DD feels comfortable she can join in - if not she can watch from your table. We love it here and can not wait to go back!!!:number1:

KAT1811
05-03-2009, 04:54 PM
Hmmm. . . that's a tough one.

1900 Park Fare may be a good one for you. they have Cinderella, Prince Charming, the stepsisters, and the stepmother. I do not recall the mice and I just checked our pictures and there are none of the mice so I am fairly certain that they were not present at the dinner so no costumed characters. You can double check but that might be a great dinner. Good luck.

Dulcee
05-03-2009, 06:28 PM
What about the Sci Fi Diner in MGM? I believe thats what its called.

While we were never big fans you can request a table thats actually a "car" and you get to watch the drive in movies. Might be a fun non-character experince for your DD.

DANAM
05-04-2009, 01:44 PM
My son's the same way so I feel your pain. My kids LOVE 'Ohana's I think that would be an awesome choice.

One other suggestion. Do you eat Japanesse at all. My kids favorite place is Teppan Edo everytime we go out to eat they want to go to the place where they cook in front of you. The foods great and if your concerned about the hot table, your no where near the hot surface. I love how Disney has set this up.

Wrigley
05-04-2009, 02:26 PM
Thank you so much for all of your responses! I'm thinking of giving O'hana's a try! :lei: