PDA

View Full Version : Need help choosing!!!

KAT1811
05-02-2009, 02:09 PM
I am having trouble picking a restaurant for one of the nights on our trip. We are staying at OKW but for the first two nights of their trip my parents and our oldest DD, almost 13, (they are meeting us half way into our trip) are staying at POR until we move into a larger unit at OKW. We are planning on spending the day in Animal Kingdom (I assume this is a factor in everyone's decision making LOL!) We have a party of 8 total. DH, myself, Mom, Dad, DD#1 (13), DD#2 (5), DD#3 (2), and DS (8 months). :thanks:

We are already planning on eating at the following restaurants on our vacation:

Olivia's Cafe
1900 Park Fare
California Grill
Whispering Canyon
Chefs de France
Wolfgang Puck Cafe
'Ohana
Tutto Italia
Akershus Princess Storybook Breakfast
Yachtsman Steakhouse
Cinderella's Royal Table (lunch)
Sci-Fi Dine in Theater
Crystal Palace (breakfast)
Tutto Italia

*** If you choose other please let me know where you would suggest instead.

DebK
05-02-2009, 02:59 PM
The House of Blues menu looks good and is varied enough to please everyone......

SBETigg
05-02-2009, 03:02 PM
I would say Olivia's because it has a good reputation and you'll be staying at OKW. Sometimes, it's nice and relaxing to just grab a meal on home turf.

Boatwright's is the one I would scratch right off the list, if you're working by process of elimination. Our meal there was just not good, nothing special, and not worth going out of the way.

mrsgaribaldi
05-02-2009, 03:26 PM
I went with T Rex because I want to try it. :mickey:

dmosher
05-02-2009, 05:07 PM
House of Blues! No question. DW and I had never been here (despite all of our trips to WDW) so we took a chance on it on our last trip and WOW were we surprised. I can tell you we will be hitting H of B at least once a trip now. The food was great, the service amazing and of course the great music helps! The restaurant themeing alone was very very cool and despite not having reservations, we got in pretty quick and had a great meal. Good luck and enjoy your meal. Aside from that I woul dsay try T-Rex since it is new (we haven't been there yet) and they will still be trying very hard to impress guests.
:pipes:
D

bostomco
05-02-2009, 08:18 PM
We had a really nice meal at Boatwrights during out last stay. Although, we also had breakfast their and enjoyed it more than dinner.