PDA

View Full Version : Kim Possible

hardingella
05-02-2009, 01:50 PM
Can anyone please explain to me what Kim Possible is and how it works around the parks?

cfoshe
05-02-2009, 01:57 PM
My understanding is its in epcot and u sign up at a loctation. U will get a communicator at an appointed time and do a mission. Looking forward to doing it in july

scootch713
05-02-2009, 02:29 PM
We were part of the pilot program in November. You get a cellphone type thing that is actually a gps.. it give you clues for your mission and you go to find them. Cool things happen(like pictures move) when you find them. My girls were 6 and just turned 9 at the time. My 6 year old got bored with it very, very quickly. My 9 year old like it for about 15-20 min. We ended up not completing it.. I really feel it is more for age 10 and up. It does take up time, so just plan for that.

dmosher
05-02-2009, 06:00 PM
There was a review of this on Inside the Magic and Ricky said it was a lot of fun. Keeps you busy and running around for about a half hour or so and though the replay-ability of each mission is low (always the same game for each country) it seems to be lots of fun! DW and I will be doing this on our trip in Sept, no doubt!
:pipes:
D

Suz36
05-02-2009, 08:38 PM
We did this in Feb. and my 5 and 8 y.olds loved it! It's really well done. We did 2 of the missions, and will probably end up doing the rest in October!

dmosher
05-02-2009, 11:51 PM
We did this in Feb. and my 5 and 8 y.olds loved it! It's really well done. We did 2 of the missions, and will probably end up doing the rest in October!

Yes but did YOU enjoy it? Be honest... come on, did the kids let you do it too... hehe
:pipes:
D

Maleficent's Dad
05-03-2009, 08:58 AM
Can anyone please explain to me what Kim Possible is and how it works around the parks?
I'll try to be brief... :blush:

The only park Kim Possible Missions take place in is EPCOT.

1. You must first get a ticket from either Innoventions, the walkway between WS and FW, Norway, Italy, or the International Gateway. These are sort of like fastpass tickets, giving you a time for your mission.
NOTE: These tickets DO run out during the day, and if you don't get one, you don't do a mission that day.

2. At (or after) the assigned time, you go to the area indicated on your ticket and turn it in for your Kimmunicator (which is really a cell phone).

3. Follow the directions on the cell phone and enjoy yourself.

My bit of advice, for what it's worth - don't rush the missions. Some of the things you do are quite cool. (Your picture even gets taken in France and then sent to your phone if your mission is in that country.)

It's pretty easy to figure out. My kids (10 & 8) enjoy these Kim Possible missions very much.