PDA

View Full Version : JoJo and Little Einstein's Character Meal at Hollywood n Vine

Disdaddy
05-02-2009, 12:07 PM
Has anyone donw this? How is it?

elmjimmlm
05-02-2009, 12:50 PM
We did this for lunch back in Dec. and we loved it...Our kids are a little older but they loved seeing them just the same...JoJo was the cutiest and the characters seem to spend a good amount of time with everyone...The food wasn't that bad either...:blush:

thumper13
05-02-2009, 02:21 PM
We did this last October and our girls loved it! They danced with the characters and all. Food was great too. :thumbsup:

DANAM
05-02-2009, 02:27 PM
Love it!!! Our kids are DD7 and DS4 and they really enjoyed it. My son is afraid of the characters but still had a ball. We love the food here as well. We head here for every trip.

tcswife
05-02-2009, 05:01 PM
It is very fun!! That is where my then 18mo old learned to do the hot-dog dance that they do on MMCH on Disney Channel!!! He still dances around saying diggity dog diggity dog!!! And in 11 days we will be there again so he can learn some more new dances!!!:mickey:

marlaine
05-02-2009, 05:06 PM
We did it in '07 and '08. My DS absolutely loved it! (We went for breakfast both times--the food's not great .) The first year we had reservations before the park opened. It was great to walk through without any crowds! Last year, our waitress noticed our son's birthday button and brought him a card signed by her, JoJo, Goliath, June and Leo. He also got to lead the parade! He really loves it there. Every half hour or so, they have a little dance party for all the kids. It's a lot of fun for all!:party:

Disdaddy
05-02-2009, 11:47 PM
thanks for the responses. we are going in june with my DD2 and my nephew3. she has to watche a jojo dvd at least 4 times a week. i think she will love it.