PDA

View Full Version : How/Where do you "sign-up" for the Kim Possible missions?

ibelieveindisneymagic
05-01-2009, 05:14 PM
Hi!

We're in the final countdowns for our Disney trip next week, and we realized that we don't know how to, or where to sign-up for the Kim Possible missions!

We did the "test-run" a couple of years ago, and it was awesome, and we want to get in as many of the new ones as possible, but how do we get started?

Is there a central location, can you sign-up to do more than 1?

Thanks, in advance for your help!

Suz36
05-02-2009, 12:02 AM
I can't remember exact locations, but I can give you some general ideas, and they are pretty easy to spot. There was one sign-up area in one of the Innoventions buildings, one I believe on the walkway between Future World and World Showcase, and a few scattered around World Showcase, I think near UK and Norway (don't hold me to that though - I have a bad memory!) You just have to go up and tell them you want to do a mission, and they had us slide our ticket which then gave us a FP-type return time and country location to report to. I think you can only sign up for one at a time, but you can return as many times as you like. Sorry to be so vague, but hopefully this helps!

julie0282
05-02-2009, 12:16 AM
what is kim possible mission about sorry im lost never heard of it :confused:

Suz36
05-02-2009, 12:20 AM
You're given a Kimmunicator cell phone like device that directs you on a mission to save the world! You receive clues on the phone to go to certain areas in a specific country of the World Showcase, and you can then activate neat interactive stuff throughout the country. It was really fun! We did the missions in the UK and China, definitely plan on trying out more countries next trip!

E-Ticket4
05-02-2009, 08:45 AM
We got our assignment time at Innoventions (left side after SSE). Did this for the kids and then went to our assigned county at our time. Our kids are a bit older so we set them off to do it on their own. It turned out to be so much fun, we signed up too. Kids and us did all the countries. It was too much fun! And seriously creative and innovative.

Kids are 11 and 13 - they loved it. or maybe they loved being away from the adults!

Maleficent's Dad
05-02-2009, 09:33 PM
The "Team Possible Recruitment Centers" are located in Innoventions, Norway, Italy, and the International Gateway (close to the UK). I *believe* those are all the locations for sign ups! :mickey:

dmosher
05-02-2009, 11:00 PM
Once you get the time and rough location you are to go, the hunt begins, then you actually have to FIND your start point. Lots of fun!
:pipes:
D