PDA

View Full Version : mickey's halloween party

Mushu11756
05-01-2009, 02:25 PM
DH and I are gonna be there for sept. 15th or 18th mnsshp and I was wondering how crowded dose it get? Is it worth the $ ( I will have a 23 month old with me). I would love to see it but not if I have to fight a crowd especially cause I am only 5 ft tall and cant see over alot of people except the toddler's (lol)

Mushu11756
05-01-2009, 02:35 PM
also dose anyone now how many tickets they make available Thanks

ledudes
05-01-2009, 02:42 PM
I've never found it to be overly crowded in September, although I am usually there at the end of the month. It is a fun thing to attend at least once just for teh decorations and tehn fun of the trick or treating. There are usually some good photo ops that you can't normally get like Snow White with all the dwarfs, or teh pumpkin coach, but they do usually have long lines for those things. As far as the parade and the trick or treating, it has never been too busy.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
05-01-2009, 10:11 PM
We went last Sept and it was well worth it. The trick or treating was fun, not too busy. The parade was fantastic and so were the fireworks. I didn't find the park to be overly crowded either. If you go on a weekend night it will be more crowded because that's when the locals tend to go. The cost was around $50 per person. I'm not sure how man tickets they sell though.

DANAM
05-02-2009, 11:04 AM
We went two Septembers ago. The crowds were very light and it was very much worth it.