PDA

View Full Version : Family Magic Tour

stitch34
04-30-2009, 12:23 PM
Has anyone done the family magic tour in Magic Kingdom and have comments on to add it to our trip for next week or not. We have a DD age 5 and DS 6 months myself and sister and my parents, but we are all kids at heart. we go every year and thought this could be something different to try...it would be my moms anniversary present to my father...

Hull-onian
04-30-2009, 12:37 PM
Has anyone done the family magic tour in Magic Kingdom and have comments on to add it to our trip for next week or not. We have a DD age 5 and DS 6 months myself and sister and my parents, but we are all kids at heart. we go every year and thought this could be something different to try...it would be my moms anniversary present to my father...

I have never done this tour. I have never heard of it til now. This fun 2 1/2 hour tour offers guests an adventure through the MK in search of a Disney character. The tour is open to all and is held daily at 10:00 a.m. Reservations are stongly recommended. Park admission is required and it $27.00 for each ticket. So it would cost you $162.00 or so, extra for it.

AuntDJ
04-30-2009, 01:41 PM
I did this tour a few years ago. My nephew was 8...He did not really enjoy it, acutally he calls it the horrible tour...

We were there in June and I think it was 100 degrees and we didn't have a break (not even a short potty break) for a drink or anything. So it seemed kinda drawn out for us. BUT....there were quite a few younger kids and they were having a ball...I think that might have been the problem, the only other boy on our tour was a 5 yr old, acutally my nephew was the oldest, after him, all the kids were 5-6 and under..

Once we got to the end we got to meet Peter Pan and Wendy and ride Small World with them, it was fun...

I think the age your kids are, it would be fun!

Have fun!
DJ