PDA

View Full Version : MNSSHP on Oct. 31 - ever been?

Dsnygirl
04-29-2009, 10:13 PM
:mpumpkin: Just wondering about MNSSHP on Halloween itself... we've always heard it's crazy busy, the busiest of the parties, which would make sense. But just wanted to hear from some folks who've gone that night just how busy it really is and what to expect compared to other party nights -- we weren't planning on going on the 31st, but it's our last night at Disney and we're wondering if we should. We've been earlier in the month and didn't find it to be particularly busy, but that it was still difficult to find time to do everything you want to do b/c everything is so fun!! :)

So -- for any of you who've braved the "crowds" on the 31st, what was the party like? Did it seem crowded? Were there wait lines for the rides and were the parades really busy?

Thanks in advance for any input!! :thanks: :mpumpkin:

Dsnygirl
04-30-2009, 02:02 AM
:mickey: ... bump ... :mickey:

dmosher
04-30-2009, 05:24 AM
We haven't done it on the 31st, but from what I see and hear about the day it is pretty cool. Personally, I would love to go on the actual day, despite the crowds. Not sure if it is actually worth it, but I'd love to find out!
:pipes:
D

trennedy
04-30-2009, 07:26 PM
We have gone to MNSSHP on Halloween night twice in 2004 & 2008. We love it. It is fairly busy, but as the night goes on, it really isn't bad. There are some rides that we didn't have much of a wait for. Our longest wait this last Halloween was for Thunder Mountian Railroad, and it was probably only 10 minutes.

We don't go to the first parade. We go on the rides during that time, we watched the second parade; there was a smaller crowd then.

We also didn't worry much about the candy until later. That seemed to be where most of the people wanted to be. But my kiddos are 13 & 9 so they were okay with that. We got some & they were more into the rides.

Have fun!!!:coaster:

Mickey91
04-30-2009, 11:10 PM
We have been to the party on Oct 31. While it was really cool to be there on Halloween, if there is another party night while you are there, I would suggest doing it then. The resorts each have special Halloween things going on on the 31st that you cannot do any other time. ANd, as far as I can tell, there really isn't any difference on Halloween than any other time for the party. So, if you go to the party on a different night, you can participate in the resort happenings and really celebrate Halloween!! Whatever you decide, have a great trip!!!