PDA

View Full Version : Anyone try the new restaurant Sanaa?

Momto41
04-29-2009, 12:33 PM
I had ressies but confirmed NOT on the DDP-lady taking ressies actually never even heard of it! It is in the AKL and has a lot of Indian type foods-which is our favorite type of food.
If it is out of this world I'd be tempted to splurge on it....

BMan62
04-29-2009, 12:51 PM
I had ressies but confirmed NOT on the DDP-lady taking ressies actually never even heard of it! It is in the AKL and has a lot of Indian type foods-which is our favorite type of food.
If it is out of this world I'd be tempted to splurge on it....

I don't believe that this restaurant has actually opened yet.

Just looked -- Sanaa is scheduled to open May 1 (Friday)

prttynpnk
04-29-2009, 01:51 PM
I hope soemone goes as soon as it opens- we have ressies for 6/5 and I want details!!:mickey:

vicster
04-29-2009, 01:53 PM
I'm wondering now, too. I love Indian food - the spices are great.

SBETigg
04-29-2009, 01:54 PM
I've seen the menu and it looks very good. I enjoy Indian food. I haven't tried it, but I think they have been taking some early seatings already. Maybe someone will have feedback. If anyone gets in for an early preview, I would bet it would be someone on INTERCOT.

tomatoe pie
04-30-2009, 12:15 PM
this restaurant is inside kidani and it has to be on the ddp.;)

the only restaurants that i know of that are not on the ddp are the ones at dtd that are not disney owned or operated. and the restaurants at the swan and dolphin which are owned by someone else.

maybe you spoke with a new cm.:confused:

SBETigg
04-30-2009, 12:19 PM
this restaurant is inside kidani and it has to be on the ddp.;)

the only restaurants that i know of that are not on the ddp are the ones at dtd that are not disney owned or operated. and the restaurants at the swan and dolphin which are owned by someone else.

maybe you spoke with a new cm.:confused:

You're correct. It will be a 1 ts restaurant on the dining plan. And it looks like a fabulous choice for 1 ts credit at that.

TeddysMom
04-30-2009, 02:07 PM
I sure hope it is on the DDP because I have a reservation for June 7 and when I made the reservation I was informed that it was on the DDP and it was a 1TS. It's funny because I made the reservation exactly 90 days out and the CM told me it was the first reservation she had made for Sanaa.

Figment!
04-30-2009, 02:53 PM
All official releases and literature state that Sanna is participating in the 2009 Disney Dining Plan as a Table Service location.

PixieMagic
04-30-2009, 05:14 PM
Where can I find a menu for this??

SBETigg
04-30-2009, 05:37 PM
The Disney website has a menu for it. They're starting to add menus and photos to their Dining section.

Figment!
04-30-2009, 08:04 PM
Where can I find a menu for this??

The preview menu that was released can be found in Official Preview of Sanaa (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=150982).

Momto41
05-01-2009, 11:08 AM
oh that's great news about it being on the DDP!! I will be calling to set up ressies right away!

Please if anyone tries it report back!