PDA

View Full Version : Can't Wait for Friends Report?

Mr_Increddieble
04-28-2009, 05:10 PM
Ever have a friend or acquaintance go on a trip while you anticipate their return and their wonderful description of what they saw, liked, and didn't like? And they return and it goes something like:

"Oh yeah we ate at that place...what was it called...in Epcot? Anyway, yeah we had a good time it was hot though and we spent so much time on lines at rides or for food and we were always racing from place to place. It seems i never got the chance to relax."

What do you say to those people?

SBETigg
04-28-2009, 05:36 PM
There was a woman behind us at the airport when we were leaving. We were whining that we had to leave so soon. She was crying about having had to be there for three whole days and how she couldn't wait to get out of WDW. I could only shake my head and think that some people must really do Disney the wrong way. What I say to those people usually depends on my level of acquaintance, and most times it's not worth saying anything. There are people who just don't get it.

BluewaterBrad
04-28-2009, 05:45 PM
I usually demand reports when they are there!!:mickey:

amd780
05-01-2009, 11:55 AM
I agree that there are some people who just don't "get it". DH and I are in CT visiting his parents this week. At dinner last night, we were discussing our upcoming trip to WDW, and my FIL said, "Good for you that you can enjoy it - I'd had it after a couple of days!" He's only visited twice, and his last trip was in 1993. I don't think I could survive 16 years without a trip to WDW! :D

I've found that there really isn't anything you can say to people, other than outlining the reasons why you love Disney. :mickey: