PDA

View Full Version : so tell me about breakfast at O'Hanas

LoriSan
04-28-2009, 01:58 PM
please... :blush:

I've been there many times for dinner. If breakfast the same way (breakfast sausages and bacon served tableside from skewers?)

dancin Disney style
04-28-2009, 03:13 PM
Breakfast is fantastic...it is served family style but they bring the food out on one large platter for the table. They don't have the skewers or the grill operating. It's a character breakfast with Lilo and Stich, Mickey and Pluto.

It's an absolute must do for our family.

DANAM
04-28-2009, 05:57 PM
The food is excellent. When you sit down they bring out this juice. I can't remember what it was but it was excellent and I am not a juice drinker. You may also get whatever beverages you want. They also bring out the fruit and breakfast breads. Amazing my DH can't stop talking about them. Then the main course comes out in the same metal platters dinner is served in. Mickey waffles, eggs, bacon, sausage, breakfast potoatoes, and I believe there was sauge gravy and biscuits, butter and syrup. It is one of the better family style meals we have had.

Miss Tink 2
04-28-2009, 06:05 PM
We are eating there for the first time on our trip in May. I am hungry just reading about it!!! Can't wait!:thumbsup:

Ropachs
04-28-2009, 06:56 PM
Wow, this is SO going on our list for the next trip!!

marlaine
04-28-2009, 07:26 PM
O'hana's is great for breakfast! The food is outstanding--everything brought out for your whole party, and as many refills as you want! We had such a good time there--Lilo, Stitch, Pluto and Mickey. They have a parade for the kids (okay, I was in it too--I'm just a really old kid). My DS is kind of shy, but he just loved it! Hope you enjoy it as much as we do!:stitch2:

kcrc
04-28-2009, 08:36 PM
Add me to the list of endorsements for Ohana's for breakfast. The food was great, and we loved the character interaction. One of the better ones in our opinion.

Suz36
04-29-2009, 11:08 AM
We loved it too! Great food (love the juice!), great character interaction - Pluto came crawling over to our table and sat on the floor with the kids for a while. I find the family style serving so much more relaxing than the buffets. Enjoy!

tdk316
04-29-2009, 02:00 PM
We've eaten the "Mickey breakfast" every year here - it's our last morning tradition 'cause it is so easy to start park-hopping after. I'm sure you'll love it! The food is great (especially the pineapple bread!) and the service is the best we've had in Disney (even better than the Chef's table at V&A).

Tip: DH always asks for extra Mickey waffles right after we sit down, even before we get our first "bowl" - the kitchen is sometimes slow to produce these so if you're a big fan, ask for more right away.