PDA

View Full Version : Hoop de doo questions

Chernabog1326
04-27-2009, 08:53 PM
I have a few questions about the Hoop de doo. I will be calling for reservations in nine days. I will be attempting to make a reservation for approximately 15 people, some on the ddp, some not. Will this cause a problem? Also, for those on the ddp, do I need any confirmation numbers for the parties involved? I am also assuming that I am going to have to front the money for everyone. Me and my big mouth!

DizneyRox
04-27-2009, 09:18 PM
For 15 people you might need to call group reservations. Might be worth calling now to find out.

I'm trying to remember how I did this in the past. It was for a wedding, so I think I was able to hold a table for a certain number of people, and then at some point, I had to give a definite amount. It was for a few more than yours, and the Wddding Coordinators handled it mostly, BUT we did need to come up with the $$$ in advance. I think it was only like 90 days (this was before the 90 day rule).

If you want to sit together, you'll need to do tier 2 or 3 for DDP folks as tier 1 is not covered with DDP credits. I don't know how they will handle it, definitely call. Our table was in the center of the theater, which I think is tier 1.