PDA

View Full Version : Stroller upgrade?

MissTink
04-27-2009, 07:26 PM
The kids during this trip will be DD7, DS4 and a half and DS2. We're kicking around the idea of buying a sit and stand stroller and maybe getting a single rental for length of stay, the stroller rental is super expensive now and I'm not totally sure about it... anyway if we decide to do this would it be possible to upgrade to a double stroller rental the day we do Epcot? I can just see the tantrums about who's turn it is to sit while walking around WS

Daisy'sMom
04-27-2009, 07:40 PM
Don't buy the sit and stand. We had nothing but trouble with it. It was just as you said, who was sitting, who was standing. After two months of pure pain, DH took it to goodwill and we went shopping for two strollers.:mickey:

DANAM
04-27-2009, 08:03 PM
I received an email the other day about stroller rental in orlando. I don't remember the site but I searched google for stroller rental orlando and found quite a few places available. They seem much cheaper than Disney and they deliver to your resort hotel and pick up from the hotel. We drive so I think we are going to do this for our December trip to save space in the trunk.