PDA

View Full Version : Contacting Disney

c&d
04-27-2009, 12:11 PM
Hi, we're just back from our week vacation and it seems DS left one of his new T-shirts in the room. :( Can someone tell me how I can contact Disney to repurchase the T-shirt? We purchased it at RnRC.

Thanks for your help.

Strmchsr
04-27-2009, 12:28 PM
You can click here (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/misc/phonelist.asp) to get a list of all WDW phone numbers. You can call WDW merchandising to order the shirt, but I would first of all call your resort. Chances are mousekeeping found the shirt and held it for you. If you contact them they could probably send it to you.

c&d
04-27-2009, 01:14 PM
Thank you very much.

disneymom15
04-27-2009, 01:45 PM
I'd wait too. I left my curling iron on one of my trips. About a week or two later I got a post card in the mail saying mousekeeping found an item that they beleive is mine. I called the number, identified the item and they sent it to me (no charge)

marylynne95
04-27-2009, 01:50 PM
I left a battery charger once and called the resort and they shipped it to me free of charge. I also had a friend loose something in the resort parking lot and she was lucky that they found it and they also shipped it to her free of charge. Disney is awesome with lost and found!!