PDA

View Full Version : Disney Dining Plan Sold Out?

MightyAlweg
04-27-2009, 05:14 AM
Hi,

We were just about to book a package deal through Southwest Airlines for Sept 8 - 16th and yesterday the Dining package was available on the package (using code 100WDW) and this morning (2 am PST) it's not available.

Is this common?

Will they release more rooms and dining packages?

Thanks!

deedeebee
04-27-2009, 05:53 AM
It might just be that Southwest is sold out, have you tried Magical Journeys or contacting Disney directly?

PetefromRI
04-27-2009, 06:47 AM
If you don't have your mind set on a specific resort try another hotel,otherwise SW might be sold out for that resort.I'd go with MJ and just book SW seperately,with SW vaca packages you can't always checkin 24 hrs. prior.We had to check in at the airport and ended up with C Tix both ways.It will say when your booking if it's ticketless travel or not.

MightyAlweg
04-27-2009, 11:10 AM
Thanks!

I'll check back in here to let you know what I find out!

I did notice the Dining Package advertisement on the WDW (Disney.com) has disappeared.

BMan62
04-27-2009, 11:33 AM
Thanks!

I'll check back in here to let you know what I find out!

I did notice the Dining Package advertisement on the WDW (Disney.com) has disappeared.

That's interesting - I just brought up the WDW site and the Dining Plan offer is there for the world to see.

PixieMagic
04-27-2009, 02:48 PM
That's interesting - I just brought up the WDW site and the Dining Plan offer is there for the world to see.

Same here!!

johnO
04-27-2009, 04:31 PM
Yeah, it's still there. Click on the "Special Offers" tab and it right there. :party:

MickeyandTink
04-27-2009, 06:30 PM
The "free dining" offer may still be available, just not at that hotel during those dates OR no longer available through SWA travel agency. You may be able to get it through a different travel agency, but you would miss out on the $100 credit you get by using SWA.

On a similar note, American Airlines travel had a 10% off the entire trip if you book through them. You may want to check with them as well.

MightyAlweg
04-28-2009, 02:43 AM
Well, at 2 am PST, Southwest Airlines wasn't offering the package but by 8:45 am, all is well. I had a friend online also check and they couldn't find the dining package and couldn't find any mention of it on the WDW (disney.com) website!

Maybe a temporary glitch -

Were now booked with the 8 day dining package and look forward to having a great time!

Thanks all for your kind replies.

;-)