PDA

View Full Version : crocs

cfoshe
04-26-2009, 10:16 PM
I know a lot of you wear crocs to WDW. I want to know if any of you wear socks with them to absorb the sweat from your feet?

Wife and I where talking about this. We bought Mickey Crocs last time we where at WDW but did not wear them. We are taking them this summer and thinking about wear socks with them. For one reason, they seam to be more comfortable with socks for us and we think it will help with sweat.

kakn7294
04-26-2009, 10:23 PM
I do wear socks with my Crocs. I don't like them without unless it's for a quick trip to the store or something. I find that my feet sweat more and the shoes rub more without socks.

ibelieveindisneymagic
04-26-2009, 10:47 PM
We love our crocs, and wouldn't consider wearing anything else to the parks. OK, we've tried sports sandals and running shoes, but nothing has been as good as the crocs! :walk:

We almost always wear socks with them, otherwise they get too hot and sweaty and gross, but with a good pair of socks, they are just about perfect :)

Mousemates
04-27-2009, 08:24 AM
crocs with socks - nope.

jrkcr
04-27-2009, 01:29 PM
I think crocs look cute with or without socks! I wear my low rise socks with mine sometimes.

yjgirl32
04-27-2009, 01:34 PM
Sorry I don't wear socks with mine- this way I can splash some sort of water on them. cools them down real nice. I would do what makes you happy tho. You are the one who needs to be comfortable.

pixiesmimi
05-01-2009, 10:45 PM
I don't wear socks with mine except maybe the Mammoths in the winter time. I don't have any problem with my feet sweating. I wear them without socks so if it is raining, the water runs right off. They are comfortable to me with and without socks if you have the right size.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
05-01-2009, 11:48 PM
One pair of mine are the 2 straight across straps and the other is the 2 crisscross straps and I never wear socks with them.

Piglet822
05-02-2009, 11:38 AM
I usually wear mine without socks but there was one day I wore them to the park an had to go buy a pair of socks because the nubs on the shoes were very painful on the bottom of my feet.
This has not happene since but my suggestion is to bring a pair of socks with you. Try them without socks and then if you decide you need the socks you've got them with you.

tinksmom02
05-02-2009, 10:56 PM
I alternate sneaks with Crocs when we're in the World. I'm trying to remember, I think I wore socks some of the time and some not. Crocs w/o socks cause my feet to blister, I think, when walking long distances.