PDA

View Full Version : What is your favorite sound(s) in WDW?

Figment78
04-25-2009, 04:35 PM
I was inspired by the favorite smell post....

What everyone's favorite SOUND(s) in WDW? (Anything, not just ride or area music)

For me, it is often the area music, especially in Epcot future world, and DHS. Also, the Wilderness lodge lobby has an amazing "sountrack" and the sound of the brook....

Also, I LOVE the sound of the monorail rushing by, and of course the monorail "spiel!"

iheartdisney
04-25-2009, 04:42 PM
The music at EPCOT - either for Illuminations or for the fountain up front or for any of the live shows in the countries. But definitely the music.

Meteora
04-25-2009, 05:01 PM
I agree about the music--my favorite is the fantasmic and illuminations music, but I love anything that I recognize and that I know from childhood. The imagination song and dancing fountain songs, for example. And I've grown to really enjoy the soaring theme. There's something about the park music that can be so visceral.

Vinny
04-25-2009, 05:03 PM
Another vote for the Epcot music and soundtracks. Especially at the entrance/fountain area, Innovations and Illuminations at night.

dancin Disney style
04-25-2009, 05:11 PM
Wishes!!!!! :number1:

Captain_Nemo
04-25-2009, 05:15 PM
Future World area music/Frontier land music.

Mexico music (esp while eating at San Angel Inn)

Morocco music

Biritsh Invasion

all of it really except wishes cause it sounds depressing at the end lol.

DisneyPrincess21
04-25-2009, 05:47 PM
My favorite is wishes. It always brings a tear to my eye's. But on the other hand, I love every sound at Disney. :cloud9:

Dulcee
04-25-2009, 05:57 PM
The music at the tail end of Spaceship Earth (not sure if its still the same since the rehab)

Kerry823
04-25-2009, 06:10 PM
:wave:I agree with every single one of Figment's post. I would add the music in Animal Kindgom. I actually have that CD and play it all the time, especially at work. Takes me back instantly to my favorite place!

dmosher
04-25-2009, 06:10 PM
Hmm, sounds are a huge part for me of getting into the magic, so...

I love hearing "In the Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Room" everywhere i go. I seriously do!

The theme music as you walk down the wooded pathway to the Villas at the Wilderness Lodge.

The piano coming from the other side of Casey's Corner, as you walk near in down Main Street in MK.

The boiler room noise in the que on Tower of Terror in DHS.

The pixie dust shimmer sound at the beginning of Wishes.
:pipes:
D

Captain_Nemo
04-25-2009, 06:14 PM
The music at the tail end of Spaceship Earth (not sure if its still the same since the rehab)

it is gone, the whole ending is different from the planetarium on :(

AdventurerKim
04-25-2009, 06:15 PM
The music everywhere sets the mood--area music in Epcot and music in the attractions! :mickey:

sassafras
04-25-2009, 06:19 PM
The music at Epcot and the Wilderness Lodge. Also, in the evening, the "crickets" on the walk to the buses at the WL!:D

Boojum
04-25-2009, 06:26 PM
I love the entrance music at Epcot!

I also love the futuristic-sounding music you hear in line for Space Mountain.

But, mostmostMOST of all, I love the distant-sounding, sorta scratchy, slightly haunting big band music you hear while in line for Tower of Terror! I think I must have been a 30's or 40's chick in a previous life!

deedeebee
04-25-2009, 06:40 PM
It has to be the music in the Haunted mansion or in splash mountain.

Roll Tide!

mickey001
04-25-2009, 06:44 PM
I personally love the classic swing and jazz line music prior to boarding the Jungle Cruise, ahh so relaxing, the whole spiel on board is quite soothing too. Also I would have to say that the Tiki Room has some creative sounds.

TennesseeTink
04-25-2009, 07:43 PM
My favorite sound is the entire Splash Mountain experience. The queue, the ride...I just love it. The Epcot music in the Spaceship area is a close second. Oh yeh, and the monorail spiel, as you can probably tell from my signature.:thumbsup:

BMan62
04-25-2009, 08:53 PM
The sounds of the fireworks shows - there is a station on Live365 that plays the soundtracks from all three closing shows every night - I'm listening to it now. They are playing the lead in to Illuminations right now.

Yvette
04-25-2009, 09:59 PM
This question took me back to 1983...my DH and I spent a long weekend at WDW (back when it was only MK and EPCOT). DH wasn't too into "the magic" as I was, but was along for the ride. ;)

Our last day, prior to leaving for the airport, we went back to EPCOT for a few hours.....as we were leaving the park my US Marine SSgt husband stops, listens to "when you wish upon a star", and says "I don't want to leave".

I think that sums it up right there. BTW, our beautiful daughter (who is about to turn 25) was conceived on that trip. How's that for wishing on a star? :cloud9:

TheRustyScupper
04-26-2009, 09:55 AM
My favorite sounds are different:

1) The paper-tearing sound of opening a Mickey Bar.
2) The barbershop tunes on Main Street.
3) Screaming of little kids when they see the Castle for the first time.

Figment78
04-26-2009, 10:10 AM
Ooooh! I love the barbershop tunes on Main Street too. I forgot that on my original list.

I'm also partial to the horn of the boats crossing the lagoon to MK and resorts!

IamBelle
04-26-2009, 10:12 AM
1. Illuminations
2. Tomorrowland background music
3. "Gasps" and "wows" when people see the castle for the first time

spoiledraf
04-26-2009, 11:13 AM
"A dream is a wish the heart makes...."

Listening to the theme from Wishes fireworks show.

Meteora
04-26-2009, 11:27 AM
Our last day, prior to leaving for the airport, we went back to EPCOT for a few hours.....as we were leaving the park my US Marine SSgt husband stops, listens to "when you wish upon a star", and says "I don't want to leave".

Actually, that reminds me of one of my favorite stories. My mom was born in 1950 and wanted to go to Disney her whole childhood, but my grandparents weren't into it and never took her. She finally went when she was a college student, after years of waiting and wanting, and when she walked through Cinderella Castle for the first time, they started playing When You Wish Upon a Star, and she started crying. To this day, she cries a bit whenever we hear that song in the parks. :mickey: I just adore my amazing mother.

TheMartellFamily
04-26-2009, 11:37 AM
The background music in EPCOT. I could sit and listen to it all day.

CuteAsMinnie
04-26-2009, 12:15 PM
DH: Whatever is playing when we walk into the Wilderness Lodge:mickey:

DS: The sound of the waterfall when you step out of our balcony at the Wilderness Lodge:mickey:

DH: (again) The sound of the boats.:mickey:

ME: Agree with DS...the WL waterfall!!!!:mickey:

DD: can't comment...writing an essay!:blush:

PirateLover
04-26-2009, 12:16 PM
Tower of Terror que music
Splash Mountain music
MK entrance area
Epcot Future World music
The chime when the monorail doors are closing.

Brownie54
04-26-2009, 12:51 PM
Lots of great answers here, but it has to be the children. Not the ones who are hot, tired, and need a nap. The excitement in their voices on the monorail, walking down main street, or getting off that special ride. My very favorites would be my grandchildren:mickey:.

slegrant
04-26-2009, 01:15 PM
I love the music in Adventureland right before the park closes.
I also like the tribal drums sounds coming from the squirting tiki's.:tikki:

I love the Wilderness Lodge Soundtrack.

The music at Flame Tree BBQ

Frontierland, including Splash Mountain.

Monorail speil.

The Electrical water pagent.

I could go on, the music is a big reason I love Disney World so much.:mickey:

dtootsie42
04-26-2009, 01:26 PM
The music that you here in the different parks,
the sounds the boats make, Illuminations, The Electrical water pagent :mickey::mickey:

Dec. 1997---Contemporary
Dec. 1999--Poly
June 2000--Disneyland
Dec. 2001---Poly Concierge
Dec. 2003---Poly Concierge
Dec. 2005---Poly Concierge
Nov. 2007---Poly Concierge
Oct. 2008--DisneyLand
Next trip Dec. 2009--Poly Concierge

AmandaChan
04-26-2009, 02:40 PM
Just the background music on the main streets and what not. Makes everything so magical. I remember being somewhere that wasn't a theme park (maybe a baseball field or something) and I heard background music and it made me miss Disney.
:magic:

kemps@wdw
04-26-2009, 03:30 PM
The inevitable sounds of pure bliss that escape my lips as I experience my first bite of butter pecan ice cream in a waffle cone, while sitting outside the Plaza Ice Cream Parlor, enjoying watching the World go by! :cloud9:
The wonderfully soothing lobby music @ the Wilderness Lodge! :cloud9:
The island beat of the water-shooting tikis @ Adventureland! :cloud9:
The rockin, ear-splitting jams of Aerosmith @ the RRC! :cloud9:
The calming backround sounds while strolling thru The Oasis @ AK! :cloud9:
The eerie narrative and sounds of the Maelstrom @ Norway! :cloud9:
The lone horn from a Bay Lake launch early in the AM! :cloud9:

dream6
04-26-2009, 03:53 PM
The music as so many people have said. Especially:

The waiting music for Finding Nemo
Impressions de France
Illuminations
The "whoosh" sound as Dumbo starts up
The entrance music to Animal Kingdom
The screams as Rock N Roller coaster takes off
Fantasmic

Ed
04-26-2009, 04:12 PM
I'm surprised nobody's mentioned my personal favorite ~~~

The sound of the steam engines and whistle of the trains at MK!

:train:

On clear days, you can hear that all the way down in Downtown Disney! Makes me smile every time I hear it. :mickey:

DizneeFan13
04-26-2009, 06:16 PM
"Your attention please. The Walt Disney World Railroad is now leaving for a grand circle tour of the Magic Kingdom...."
It always makes me feel at home - that's when I know I've made it:thumbsup:

Dulcee
04-26-2009, 06:26 PM
:(:(
it is gone, the whole ending is different from the planetarium on :(

:cry: Oh no. That's no good... When I listen to that clip I can close my eyes and see it all...

Giggy
04-26-2009, 07:26 PM
The music in the different areas of the park is always spot on. However one of my favourites is a slightly strange one and I think it comes from hearing it so many times. When i Tomorrowland, wherever you are you can hear announcements for the Tomorrowland Transit Authority, especially this one in particular:

"Welcome back to Rockettower Plaza at the heart of Tomorrowland. Come now, re-join us AND BELIEVE IN THE PROMISE OF TOMORROW."

I think it is just that sounds like that as they are just part of being there. The same goes for the "Your attention please..." Walt Disney World Railroad annoucements and the voiceover while on the train. Even when not in the park and on the way there, such as the monorail's "Please stand clear of the doors" or the tram's safety annoucement:

"Welcome aboard, for your children's safety please seat them towards the inside. For your safety: do not stand or try to exit the tram while it's in motion. if you lose something from the tram: please wait 'till our next stop, then notify the operator. Thankyou!"

SandmanGStefani24
04-26-2009, 09:16 PM
my fave sounds are:
1.the changing music as you move from country to country in the WS
2. the sound of many different languages in WS
3. "please keep all forward facing tentacles inside the vehicle"
4. the SE ride narration

cheshirecollector
04-26-2009, 09:39 PM
I have one I had forgotten about until I watched a ride video recently - the music inside the temple on the Jungle Cruise.

Mousemates
04-27-2009, 08:33 AM
"Por favor mantengase alejado de las puertas."

SBETigg
04-27-2009, 08:36 AM

On clear days, you can hear that all the way down in Downtown Disney! Makes me smile every time I hear it. :mickey:

Yes! That's mine, too. It puts me in the best mood. I love hearing it from my room, and on the way to the MK, and once inside the park. It's just the happiest reminder that I'm there.

RAIDER
04-27-2009, 08:42 AM
The fireworks from Epcot celebrations and the music that follows when its all over

The music from Maine Street and the noise from Spash Mountain as the log plume dives into the water in MK

TikiLounger
04-27-2009, 08:45 AM
I had to make some hard choices...but here they are:

Frontierland music
Monorail spiel
Big Band music and boiler room sounds in ToT
Soarin music
Wilderness Lodge lobby music
the drums by the squirting tikis

Mickey91
04-27-2009, 08:45 AM
The train whistle and bell at MK:train:

The music in the different lands at MK and all the different parks. Puts me in the mood to be there!!:mickey:

Daddy Mouse
04-27-2009, 09:55 AM
"It's a Small World" I just can't seem to get it out of my head:sick:

DizNee143
04-27-2009, 11:40 AM

"Your attention please. The Walt Disney World Railroad is now leaving for a grand circle tour of the Magic Kingdom...."
It always makes me feel at home - that's when I know I've made it:thumbsup:

LOVE LOVE LOVE the train..
im the same way TiggTigg5..every time i hear it..i smile to myself..
thats the one sound i really love..and its just so hard to then pick more..i love them all..there are so many times you dont even realize the music playing around you..but i like that too..its just all sooo great there!

cinderella crazy
04-27-2009, 12:41 PM
The entrance music at Epcot.

The sound of people screaming on ToT.

The monorail spiel.

The sound of my children shouting "There's Mickey Mouse!"

Is it time to go yet?

Laughin' place
04-27-2009, 01:13 PM
This post sure shows how evocative sound is, and how Disney has mastered that. I didnt realize until know how huge a part of the magic sound is -- tho as a devoted Disney on live365 listener, you'd think Id have figured that out....
Here are my favorite sounds:
1) the chime when the monorail doors close
2) the similar sounding chime on the TTA
3) the horn on the launch from FtW to MK
4) jungle drums as you cross the bridge into Adventureland
5) the sound of shovels digging for treasure in the POC line
6)Innoventions music
7)Peter Pan instrumental background music in Fantasyland
Im inspired -- gonna go try to start my own first thread on favorite "lost' sounds....

cardinalsfan_98
04-27-2009, 01:18 PM
I'm also partial to the horn of the boats crossing the lagoon to MK and resorts!

I have to agree 100% on this one! It's a sound so unique to WDW...also, I can stand on the balcony of a Poly room and hear it too!:thumbsup:

yjgirl32
04-27-2009, 01:32 PM
My favorite sound was hearing my Son say "I have been waiting my whole life to meet you" to Cinderella when he was 3.

I must be the only person here who loves the sound of "There's so much we can share- It's a small world after all".

My last favorite was Splash Mtn- loved the entire ride soundtrack.

Marilyn Michetti
04-27-2009, 03:00 PM
The music from the Main St. Electrical Parade

The Trains

(Gone now) The Tapestry of Nations parade.:(

04-27-2009, 05:16 PM
Illuminations
Spectromagic
Soarin
Christmas Waltz when I leave Main St and stand by the tree on the way out for the last time during the Xmas season

Gator
04-27-2009, 08:01 PM
I love the drum tikis in Adventureland. I discovered them while waiting for my DW and DD to get out of the john. I realized that the drum sounds I always heard walking through Adverntureland were coming from these giant tiki statues. And each tiki produced a different sound. A true Dolby experience of tribal drums.

Also, Ioved hearing "Go Gators" last December while I was wearing my Florida U sweatshirt.

Giggy
04-27-2009, 11:45 PM
One which I forgot to mention in Typhoon Lagoon, the whistle from the Miss Tilly boat on top of Mount Mayday. It is accompanied by a water jet and signals the start of giant waves in the wave pool.

When in Typhoon Lagoon it's just something you hear go every so often and it reminds you you're there.

mjm12000
04-29-2009, 06:25 PM
I agree the Epcot music rocks I bought a CD that has Illuminations Reflections of Earth, the old Tapestry of Dreams and Legacy ( the main entrance Music) and everytime I listen to it I feel like I am right back in Epcot. For me as a singer and music lover the park music around the entire WDW world resort is perfection but I really like how the music from Epcot is so full of hope and life.

MaxPower
04-29-2009, 06:33 PM
On any Disney Parking lot, the tram must honk twice to signal that it is starting motion. I love that sound - it means we're heading to the entrance.

Minnie97
04-29-2009, 07:49 PM
I like all the sounds on splash mountian.:mickey:

dream6
04-29-2009, 07:59 PM
It's the area music for me as well. My computer is filled with Disney World music because it's guaranteed to make me think of my happy place :mickey:. If I had to pick a few ... the entrance music to Epcot, the queue music for Tower of Terror, the Star Tunnel music for Space Mountain, the entrance music to Animal Kingdom, and the area music around Innoventions. And my favorite of all - Illuminations!!

tmosier
04-29-2009, 09:01 PM
Yes to the sound of the MK train! I also like any sound that has to do with the boat transport--- the horn in the distance and as you're leaving the dock, the sound of the boat cutting through the water, and even the sound of the engine.

disneyboundagain
04-29-2009, 09:41 PM
After a long, hard, day of fun in the parks, I enjoy sitting on the balcony of the CR, sipping on a frosty beverage, and listening to the sounds of the MK. The music, the crowd noise, and the occasional fireworks are the perfect way to relax before heading to bed.

GrmGrninGost
04-30-2009, 05:48 AM
For me, it's the steam trains at MK! The whistle, the bell and the sound if makes while pulling out of the station! :train:

WVParkfan
04-30-2009, 07:42 AM
I guess it's not really a "sound" since it is the area music on Discovery Island at the Animal Kingdom Park. But the "Tree of Life" music is mostly African drumming, and just hearing those sounds always brings be back to the AK and Walt Disney World.

Charlee
04-30-2009, 09:27 AM
It has to be for me:

* Fantasmic
* Illuminations
* The subtle changing of sound as you step from Main Street into Adventureland
* The Epcot entrance music - this is on the Four Parks One World CD I bought last year and every time I hear it I imagine walking into Epcot on a beautiful day.

GINNY69
05-02-2009, 07:21 PM
I love the music from :

Animal Kingdom
adventure land
and the musical water fountain..

SorcererJim
05-03-2009, 08:26 AM
I will join the crowd and also say Illuminations! I got the CD a while back and have it queued up in the car. Every morning now as I drive my daughter to preschool she ask... "Daddy... can we listen to the 'knocking' song!" That's my girl!

And a fun one.... "Please stand clear of the doors.." :mickey:

Lakin
05-03-2009, 09:03 AM
Sounds I love love love

*SpectroMagic music
*Kids first looking at Cinderella Castle and going 'Wow!'
*The announcements on both the monerails and buses

Sounds I hate hate hate

*Kids crying and screaming
*People not acting in a magical manner (swearing, etc.)

PrettyMinnie
05-03-2009, 10:13 AM
Wishes! And the CM "Have a Magical Day" Greeting!! :minnie:

kbean
05-03-2009, 11:18 AM
What? Nobody likes the sound of the screaming kids? Oh, I know, it's a family park.

It's too hard to pick a sound. I like so much. But what does sound good, would actaully to be at one of the parks right now.

mouseketeer mom
05-03-2009, 12:14 PM
ooooo! I love thinking about this! The monorail spiel for sure, The hawaiian music piped into and around the Hawaii bldg. at the Poly..especially the Hokelau song! The Wishes music! oh, you know what, I could go on and on..its all so very wonderful!!

badkitty
05-03-2009, 12:33 PM
I also have to vote for the sounds of the MK railroad. It is so magical. I also love the park music of AK. Another sound I get a kick out of is when CMs greet me as "princess" for no reason even though I am over 40! :secret:

GoBlueLacheta
05-03-2009, 02:04 PM
The Space Mountain Queue music and the entrance music to EPCOT get the Disneyness going.

BluewaterBrad
05-03-2009, 04:20 PM
EPCOT Innovations West!!:mickey:

Mickey052501
05-03-2009, 06:56 PM
My favorite sounds are the Epcot Future World Music, Spaceship Earth dialogue, Illuminations and Haunted Mansion.

LudwigVonDrake
05-03-2009, 08:08 PM
The Monorail spiel, the music of It's a Small World, The Ghost Host, Rod Serling in ToT, the movie music as you approach MGM, the safety spiel on Big Thunder Mountain ("Hang onto your hats and glasses..."), the music of Splash Mountain, and countless others :mickey:

JabberJaws
05-05-2009, 10:56 AM
Hmmm good question:

Monorail going by on the tracks overhead,
monorail spiel,
AKL lobby music,
Screams coming from ToT,
This from Dinosaur "This expedition was paid for by a generous grant from the McDonald's Corporation" hahaha,
The Spectromagic music,
Train whistle at MK,
AL area music around the spitting tiki statues,
And the list goes on and on!

syndrome
05-05-2009, 11:30 AM
What a great thread!
--monorail spiel
--the narrator on TTA
--music at Epcot
--WDW railroad
--all the sounds of "Wishes"--very magical way to end a day!
--parents telling their screaming kids-"you will ride this AND you will like it!" JK I had to throw that one in!

crazyred11588
05-05-2009, 11:42 AM
Another sound I get a kick out of is when CMs greet me as "princess" for no reason even though I am over 40! :secret:

I totally agree, I'm 20 and the last time we went I was called princess every where we went practically! I also thought the princesses must have had a conspiracy out because every one of them just fawned over how much I looked like their friend Ariel, and how I could be a dead ringer for her! :)

As for my favorite sounds...Illuminations in numero uno. It always makes me cry and it is just so powerful. The only sound I could live without is probably the whole cosmic rays spiel. I think the problem is that I listen to too much mouseworld radio so I hear it everyday :)

Figment78
05-05-2009, 12:18 PM
This is a little off from what I originally intended with this post, but I thought of even another "sound" I love....

the voice recording when you call 407-WDisney or 407-WDW-DINE! "If you will be visiting Walt Disney World...." If it wasn't a toll call, I'd call just to listen to the hold music! :thumbsup:

disneytruelove21
05-06-2009, 01:19 PM
I love hearing the monorail ride by!! Always a favorite of mine!

:mickey:

slegrant
05-06-2009, 04:06 PM
I agree about the boats crossing Bay Lake & Seven Sea's Lagoon. I love hearing the horn early in the am and late in the pm, it's a very relaxing sound.
Late in the evening as your walking through Adventureland and you hear Pirates of the Caribbean in cantina version!
Talking about lost sounds, does anyone remember the safty speil for the slides at River Country " Welcome to whoop and hollar Hollow:mickey:"

Septbride2002
05-06-2009, 07:31 PM
My favorite sounds in the parks:
MK - the howl of the Haunted Mansion dog. I remember being at the pool at the Poly resort and you could hear it. So cool.

Epcot - has to be the music but I also love the sultry sound of Gary Sinese voice before getting onto Mission Space.

Studios - the theme music to all the great movies in "The Great Movie Ride!"

Resorts:
At the boardwalk the big band music they play is like a salve on my soul in the morning. There is nothing I love better then sitting on my balcony in the morning with a cup of coffee listening to that music and watching the boats.:tuba:

At the Polynesian they play Elivs music - :vacation:

And I love the live musicians at the Grand Floridian.

DisneyorBust
05-07-2009, 07:48 AM
So many great replys to this thread!
The BGM and all of the various sounds are such an integral part of any WDW vacation, how could I list all the ones that I like?
Here are a few of my favorites (in no particular order):
-Monorail sounds, from the rush of air as it passes by, the door chime and the Spiel!
-The Polynesian Resort background music
-Big Band music on Sunset Vlvd.
-Adventureland BGM, at any time of day!
-Epcot entrance music
-Main Street music, really sets the mood for the day!
-Illuminations pre-show music
-World Showcase pavillion music (esp. Germany):beer:

Grim Grinning Marathon Runner
05-07-2009, 09:13 AM
I LOVE to hear the howl outside the Haunted Mansion!

Nate's Grandpa
05-07-2009, 11:32 AM
I LOVE to hear the howl outside the Haunted Mansion!

Yes, hearing the "howl" means I am really there!

kathiep
05-09-2009, 12:36 PM
I love the noise the monorail doors make when closing and of course, the spiel.

I also like the intro as you're walking into Buzz Lightyear's Spaceranger Spin. Takes me right back to when my little guy thought Buzz was the coolest.

disneyfan1124
05-09-2009, 12:43 PM
Music-music everywhere! I can sit in AK for hours listening to the music and the birds. Love the music at AKL too as it is similar to AK park. Epcot ranks right up there as well. I also like to be the first one up in the morning, sitting on the balcony listening to birds and resort as it wakes up-very relaxing!

kemps@wdw
05-09-2009, 11:24 PM
:listen: The 1st morning boat horn on Bay Lake
:listen: The WL lobby music
:listen: The waterfall @ the Poly lobby
:listen: The CM looking for a Family of the Day
:listen: The RRC soundtrack in the "limo"
:listen: The welcome spiel on BTMRR
:listen: The "British Invasion" and "Off Kilter"
:listen: My family's excitement!!

maxrebo77
05-10-2009, 07:42 AM
The music for the EWP as I heard it for the first time walking to the beach at FW.

Dickson Thunder
05-10-2009, 03:15 PM
By Far the monorail:

Please stand clear of the doors
Por favor mantengase alejado de las puertas

:mickey:

haley's mom
05-12-2009, 11:24 AM
My favorite sound at WDW is the Welcome Medley they play on Main Street as the park opens. Gives me the chills eveytime I hear it. It's even on my ipod.

Diznee4Me
05-13-2009, 10:29 AM
The different announcements on the TTA and anything Splash!