PDA

View Full Version : Hula lessons?

baby minnie's mommy
04-25-2009, 03:55 PM
Can anyone confirm that the Poly still has hula lessons Saturdays at 10:00 a.m. at the luau cove? Any more info on this would be appreciated. :lei:

(I've eaten at Ohana and know they do fun things there also, but this is on too short notice to expect to get ressies there.)

Mr_Increddieble
04-27-2009, 09:54 AM
stayed last may and they had them just inside the doors by the art gallery/store on the lower level (and it was a nice day)
will be there in 12 days but will be arriving/leaving on a saturday so i'll miss it this year

DANAM
04-27-2009, 08:53 PM
Is this available to all Disney guest or just Poly guest?

baby minnie's mommy
04-27-2009, 09:47 PM
Thanks Mr_Increddieble, that helps!

I'm assuming it's just a free activity for anyone that happens to be there. If I'm wrong, someone please correct me! I'm looking for some free/inexpensive things to enjoy at the Poly.

Ever since our honeymoon at the Poly, we've been planning to stay there again for our 5th anniversary. So here it is, but due to financial reasons we can't. :( So instead we're gonna stay one night at a value with DD(4) and DS(infant), and just visit the Poly (not even go to a park). I'm hoping we'll drive up in time for me to try some tonga toast at C.Cooks and let DD hula in the morning - it's a Saturday. Then go to our value for swimming and naps. We made ressies at Kona for supper and want to watch the water parade/fireworks afterward. We also got an Ohana character breakfast for the next morning (:joy: yay! I called only two weeks before we go and prayed we could get in for DD!)