PDA

View Full Version : Fave all stars?

Kennywife
04-25-2009, 09:18 AM
I'm looking for where we will stay this fall at WDW and really like the all-stars. (Haven't ruled out POP though). :party: I'm leaning toward Music or Movies. Kenny and I both like Pop and ASMu.

Anna

E-OR
04-25-2009, 11:20 AM
Our family has stayed at all of the values. Our choice of resorts are as follows:

1. ASmovies
2. ASmusic
3. ASsports
4. POP

We stayed at movies last September and had a wonderful room in the fantasia building (preferred). We had the chance to walk around the resort and saw many families with small kids who really seemed to get a kick out of the Woody & Buzz, Love Bug etc... We did no care for the layout and food court at POP.

brownie
04-25-2009, 03:27 PM
Movies for me, although it's the only place we've stayed. I believe the food court is bigger at Movies than it is at Music or Sports.

shev
04-25-2009, 03:44 PM
We've only stayed at movies and loved it. I didn't feel the wait for the bus was that long even though we were last to be picked up and dropped off. We're staying at POP on Tuesday and will update when we get back.

Alaska Disney Fan
04-25-2009, 03:54 PM
We love music, the activities they have around the pool make the evenings fun, we love watching the movies on the big sceen at the pool in the evening. Only 2 days to go!!!

Kennywife
04-27-2009, 09:31 AM
During the time we're thinking of going, (depending on inventory) Sept. 27-Oct. 1 possibly (thinking we may do the DCL beforehand....hubby really wants to go on it again!) Pop Century doesn't seem to be available. I checked out the All-Stars and love, love Movies! :number1:Kenny and I are movie buffs. ;)

Anna

DANAM
04-27-2009, 08:59 PM
We prefer Music of the 3 All Stars. We had a room at Movies that was desperate for renovation. It was horrible. We only stayed there one night after a week at POP and I was shocked by the difference. The Music room we stayed in was a preferred room and was newly renovated and was very nice. We do prefer POP only because of the layout of the hotel. We don't get a prefered room here but were closer to century hall than we were at Music in a prefered. I feel like you really need get a prefered room at All Stars to be close to main building with buses and food court.

KayDee
04-28-2009, 09:00 AM
Well out of the values we like Asmu the best and POP the least.

dancin Disney style
04-28-2009, 02:49 PM
I have only stayed at ASMo but we really loved it. We stayed at POP last year and it was OK but I thought it was way to big and crowded. POP has about 1,000 more rooms than each of the All Stars. This year we are staying at ASMu, really I'm a mod girl but this year we are only traveling with one child so we don't need the extra space.

I think the only down side to the all stars VS. POP is the bus situation. But I would rather spends an extra 5 minutes on the bus and be at a smaller resort.

grumpydude
04-28-2009, 09:14 PM
This is our first time at a value and we decided on Sports for our kids. :thumbsup:

Toughbug
04-28-2009, 10:55 PM
Pop is great but the buses are way too crowded at the end of the day.

The ASMovies are great and the ASSports are great also but we love the ASMusic most because it is where we are staying in November. Seriously, they all are great in their own way. I prefer the Movies. But the buses are much better than at the Pop.

FenwayGirl
04-29-2009, 09:21 AM
It depends on the age group that you are traveling with. If it is kids..then Movies is the one for you. The kids love all of the themes and the food court is one of the biggest

Mousemates
04-29-2009, 02:03 PM
Movies
Pop
Music
Sports

WVParkfan
04-29-2009, 07:40 PM
Our family has stayed at all of the values. Our choice of resorts are as follows:

1. ASmovies
2. ASmusic
3. ASsports
4. POP

This would be our list, too, except that we had a marvelous stay at ASmusic last month and that is now our favorite value. We loved Movies last year, but Music was just absolutely fantastic. The "special" things they do by the pool all day (games, face painting, etc.) and then the free drive-in movie at night cinched the deal for us! Music is now our favorite!