PDA

View Full Version : How about a Sorin blu-ray disk

bigoldkid
04-24-2009, 04:30 PM
Hello all.
I don't know if this has been asked or talked about before. I really like the ride Sorin. When at WDW I try and go on it at least 3 or 4 times.
Now the question is, Since I just bought my Samsung 50 inch. plasma tv and Blu-ray disk player. I sure wish Disney its self would put out a Blu-ray disk on Sorin. Just like the ride. I know the disk would be short but maybe they could add stuff to it. Man, just think in a dark room and a big screen that would be cool. I know I know, not like the ride but still I would like that.I know you can see it on you tube but that is not the same. What do you all think? Is this possible? Hey admins, can you talk to some one about this?

Strmchsr
04-24-2009, 05:06 PM
While it's not Soarin there are blu-ray collections out there - Over America, etc - which essentially do the same thing as Soarin except cover more of the country.

Captain_Nemo
04-24-2009, 07:01 PM
yea I got HD out on back of comp goin to 62inch DLP, I have done it a few times but you don't get the full effect even with music blasted. maybe If ya can get someone to stand behind ya and spray some orange cleaner over ya during that part it will be better :mickey: Waching CoP on it is just like being there. RU42 on youtube has one of the best collections of WDW videos I have found. all high quality. :thumbsup:

bigoldkid
04-24-2009, 07:02 PM
While it's not Soarin there are blu-ray collections out there - Over America, etc - which essentially do the same thing as Soarin except cover more of the country.

Thanks Strmchsr. Yes I've been looking at some of those like (Over America) on Amazon. That is what got me thinking about it. Still would be nice.:thumbsup:

bigoldkid
04-24-2009, 07:08 PM
yea I got HD out on back of comp goin to 62inch DLP, I have done it a few times but you don't get the full effect even with music blasted. maybe If ya can get someone to stand behind ya and spray some orange cleaner over ya during that part it will be better :mickey: Waching CoP on it is just like being there. RU42 on youtube has one of the best collections of WDW videos I have found. all high quality. :thumbsup:

Hey Cap. I was thinking how I would be able to get one of those Sorin seats in my living room to fill the ups and downs. Also, maybe my friend who lives near the sea, could send me bottle of sea air. I live in PA. so the snow is no problem. LOL.. :thumbsup:

Strmchsr
04-24-2009, 07:09 PM
I agree, it would be nice. And previously I might have said no way, but they're releasing Toy Story Mania on Wii, so who know's what they'll do next.

BMan62
04-24-2009, 07:22 PM
I think they need to put Soarin' on BluRay for the attraction first!!!!

It would be nice to have high-def or BluRay on a lot of WDW/DL/DLP/TD attractions!!! But then you'd never have to go to the parks themselves!!!! :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:

bigoldkid
04-24-2009, 07:30 PM
I think they need to put Soarin' on BluRay for the attraction first!!!!

It would be nice to have high-def or BluRay on a lot of WDW/DL/DLP/TD attractions!!! But then you'd never have to go to the parks themselves!!!! :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:

I know your joking about the part of (then you would not have to go to the parks). Give me my Disney once a year or more. :thumbsup:

Mickey91
04-27-2009, 09:13 AM
I would love to bring my rides home on DVD. Especially since they like to ruin them with upgrades.

BluewaterBrad
04-28-2009, 06:13 PM
I would buy it.:mickey: