PDA

View Full Version : disney's story time experience

princessat37
04-23-2009, 05:36 PM
anyone know how much this costs ( i think aka story time w/ belle) and if it's worth it? also, do you need to book it 90 days out?

sassy2000
04-23-2009, 06:00 PM
I'm pretty sure this is free. It is offered at several times throughout the day at MK. Never done it before but I have walked past it and it doesn't ever look too crowded.

baby minnie's mommy
04-23-2009, 06:22 PM
"Storytime with Belle" is one of MK's little shows (free) that is done several times throughout the day. Belle comes out in her blue/white outfit and tells a story. Several guests are chosen to act it out with costume pieces. It's something cute to try once. :mickey:

doodleboy
04-23-2009, 10:19 PM
"Storytime with Belle" is one of MK's little shows (free) that is done several times throughout the day. Belle comes out in her blue/white outfit and tells a story. Several guests are chosen to act it out with costume pieces. It's something cute to try once. :mickey:

I recommend doing it once if you have little ones.

FenwayGirl
04-24-2009, 09:21 AM
This show is held in the Fairytime garden, (between teacups and the castle) Kids...and adults get to participate in the telling and acting out of the story. If you get there early enough, you can ask one of the CM to include one of your kiddies...or your husband :secret:.
There is an opportunity for the kids to have pics taken will Belle after. We have done it a few times and our girls got to be Mrs Potts and Chip...great fun!

DANAM
04-24-2009, 01:20 PM
It's Free but make sure you get there EARLY!!!!
We have arrived more than 30 min before the show and barely got in. It is a very small theater. TIP: have someone stand in line and there's a ice cream shop right next door. Someone can grab the icecream and you can eat it in line and while in the show since it's an outdoor theater. Make sure to take your trash with you.

princessat37
04-25-2009, 01:16 PM
thanks everyone! i think i'll be adding it to our itinerary. :mickey: