PDA

View Full Version : Reaglan Road?

Belster
04-22-2009, 04:40 PM
I was taking a look at the menus for various restaurants and came across Reaglan Road. I have never been there and have not heard much about it...but the menu looks great!!!!

Sell me on it. I have three kids all are not picky and will try anything. With that said what do you like/dislike about it? Is it fun?

Septbride2002
04-22-2009, 05:08 PM
We did Raglan Road in October and it was great! I really really liked the food and sampled everything people ordered - there wasn't a bad dish in the bunch. I had the Shepherds Pie and YUM-O.

If you go at lunch this place is certainly not crowded at all. We tend to do TS meals at lunch because the menus are a bit cheaper then the dinner menus. I have heard in the evenings they will have an Irish band playing while you dine. I think that would be cool.

~Amanda

RedSoxFan
04-22-2009, 08:06 PM
We went in October as well. One of the best meals of the week. I had the steak and DH had stew. I can't remember what the kids had. :mickey:

beksy
04-22-2009, 08:20 PM
Mom loves anything Irish so I'm thinking of taking her here one night. I think they have music and performers at night or am I totally off?

Dawn,DeniseandDiane
04-22-2009, 10:25 PM
We love Raglan Road! Their website is really awesome.The evenings are the best. The music is fantastic and alot of interaction. They also have an Irish dancer during the breaks from the band playing. It is alot of fun and if you get there early enough you can get great seats. My favorite food there is the Whiskey Tomato Soup. We didn't really care about the ribs. Otherwise everything there is wonderful. It can get rowdy/fun later on in the eve as well. Even better when they know you are Irish!! You'll have a blast!
Dawn,Denise&Diane:wave::wave::wave:

Belster
04-22-2009, 11:55 PM
Great!!! I am 100% Irish dad was born and raised in Ireland..cannot wait to give it a try!

I cannot believe that I mispelled the name...ugh!

MississippiDisneyFreak
04-23-2009, 10:02 AM
We ate there in December with mixed reviews:

My mom had the Kevin's Kudo's which she described as just plain ham...she wished she had ordered fish and chips/the table next to us had them and they looked good

My son had a steak which was tasty and I had the Its not bleedin chowder which was pretty good...desserts were okay

We were there before the band and dancer started so I can't advise on that

irish1967
04-24-2009, 07:03 PM
I went to Ranglan Road after participating in the 1/2 marathon in January.

I absolutely admit at that point my priorities were (1) a beer and (2) food

but the beer was awesome and the food was absolutely delicious.

And our waitress, realizing that we were really tired, made sure to rush the order so that we could get to priority (3) a nap as quickly as possible.

In all seriousness, it is a place I will definitely return to.

Mitzie
04-24-2009, 07:16 PM
Hey new here.
I can't begin to tell you the hours I have poured over these discussion boards preparing for what was our first on-site visit. We were there this past Oct. and got the pleasure of eating at Raglan Road. We loved it! Even the picky DD. The atmosphere was just right.