PDA

View Full Version : Do you like Park Fare for Breakfast or Dinner?

tinkerddeedee
04-22-2009, 04:23 PM
I'd like to try out this restaurant/resort. Which do you prefer?
Thanks! :mickey:

beksy
04-22-2009, 08:25 PM
I'm struggling with the same question and am actually considering doing both. I think we are definitely going to try the dinner one because I've heard that the characters are entertaining. I'm looking forward to reading more responses.

wdwfansince75
04-22-2009, 10:08 PM
We've done both. Loved the breakfast, for the food, and the characters. Also did dinner. Food ranks with best buffet I've ever experienced. Since we're Lutheran, we're used to great buffets! Only thing missing was the green jello.

Did DDiL#2's Birthday...Prince Charming treated her, and DGD's #2 and #3 as princesses....Either meal is a real treat.

Nini5055
04-23-2009, 08:58 AM
Well, I have been to the dinner a few times and love it! Since we are staying at the GF this trip, we are doing breakfast and dinner (not on same day). I enjoy the foods at dinner and breakfast sounds like so much fun!!!

I don't really think you can go wrong with either. However, if you are looking to get the most for your money and are not on a dining plan, I would go for the dinner as they have Cinderella & Prince Charming.

DANAM
04-23-2009, 10:14 AM
We have done both and love both. I don't think you could go wrong with whatever you choose.

The breakfast is wonderful as far as the food goes and the character precence is great.

Dinner buffet here is one of our favorite buffets. Characters are excellent.

wishiniwasthere
04-23-2009, 11:42 AM
We have gone to dinner there more than once, and it is always delicious. The desserts are to die for. The characters are very fun! I would think for value, you would get more at dinner, but just my opinion. You really can't go wrong at 1900 Park Fare.

DisneyMiMi
04-23-2009, 12:52 PM
We've done dinner ~ for my granddaughter ~ and the food was delicious. If you have small ones, the characters can not be missed! When Cinderella came out, Sarabeth was mesmerized but when Prince Charming came to the table he took her hand, twirled her out and twirled her back and hugged her. Her eyes were huge and she was so floating! and needless to say, her grandmother had tears in her eyes. My favorite memory of the trip.

#1donaldfan
04-23-2009, 12:54 PM
....we've done dinner there several times and just this past December the menu on the buffet was somewhat different....however GREAT...

....the stepsister's were over the top funny.....we had a lot of fun with 'em......

I choose dinner.....:thumbsup:

grumpypima
04-24-2009, 10:45 PM
My husband goes nuts for the ham, egg, & cheese croissants at the Main Street Bakery in MK.

dancin Disney style
04-25-2009, 07:11 AM
My husband goes nuts for the ham, egg, & cheese croissants at the Main Street Bakery in MK.

:shrug:

Jeff
04-25-2009, 07:12 AM
We have only done breakfast.
I just wanted to second what several have said; the food is very good. Of all the breakfast buffets we have tried (and that's a lot) it was by far our favorite.

Characters are fun and don't seem as rushed there.

jensantuit
04-25-2009, 10:31 AM
We went to 1900 Park Fare for our first time last September for the character breakfast. We loved it. The food was great, as well as the character interaction. We didn't feel as rushed with the characters or as crammed in with other diners, it was a little more relaxed than other character meals we have gone to. We would definitely do it again. :mickey:

Mickey91
04-27-2009, 08:39 AM
We have only done dinner and it is awesome. The food is good and the step sisters are hilarious!!!

We want to do breakfast there sometime.

Maybe you should think about which characters you want to see and choose that way. It is a really tough decision.:blush:

Gator
04-27-2009, 08:25 PM
I've done the breakfast and it was great! What I liked about it was the awesome food. Usually, I just have cereal bars or oatmeal for breakfast most of the trip, so a warm and cooked meal in the morning is a great change. You can order an omelete anyway you like it. There's lots of fruit and pastries, bacon and sausage, biscuits and gravy, and.......THE BEST STICKY BUNS YOU'LL EVER EAT.

And hear's what I really like. You can see Cinderella at several other meals (CRT, Akershus). At the breakfast, you get Tigger&Pooh (which can be seen elsewhere, Mary Poppins, Alice in Wonderland, and the Mad Hatter. The last three are hard to find anywhere in the parks. Plus my DD loves Mary Poppins. Go with the breakfast.